FNV STEP Guide Bash Tags Section

OVERCOVER

Question

Hey there!

I probably sound like a noob asking this question but I just recently decided to follow the FNV STEP guide to mod my Fallout New Vegas, and I have come to a snag. So basically, I have followed the entire guide and read through everything (that was mandatory at least), but I have come to the section where it asks me to add bash tags for a merged plugin (the uncut plugins) and tells me to do the following:

JFAyGEVjT0C9v4AzepfwqQ.png

So what I am struggling with is actually #2 and #3. It tells me to shift-click OK while the master and plugin is ticked, which I am doing, but it only throws me to the regular FNVEdit screen, as if you just clicked OK without holding shift. What is supposed to happen at this point?

It thereafter asks me to "click record 00134094, then drag line BMDT - Biped Data from the YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm column, to the right, Cut Content Merged.esp column." Tried searching for the record in "FormID" all the way ontop (although I am not sure if this is the right way to do it), but it throws me to a record in the Fallout NV master. I then tried to manually browse through the entire "YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm" for it, with no luck.

Can somebody explain to me what I am doing wrong, what seems to be wrong or/and what I should do? :) Thanks in advance!

1 answer to this question