• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#136 Sean144800

Sean144800

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 12:10 PM

Huh, I'll be, wow that was an easy fix. I wonder what in the world I ran into with the old version.

#137 ArchimageKhan

ArchimageKhan

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 11:20 AM

I have the exact same problem... but I'm using oldrim, does the dyndolod 2.36beta works for oldrim also? I can't figure it out looking at the topic... (sorry, english is not my main language)

#138 ArchimageKhan

ArchimageKhan

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 11:44 AM

And another issue : I'm using solitude reborn, along with JK solitude (and legacy of the dragonborn if maybe it matters). My problem is : after finishing the civil war, and so "disturbing" Solitude a little, I have major glitches when I'm around the solitude hall of the dead. When I turn my head to look to blue palace direction, a lot of the existing buildings slowly fade in, showing the frame first, then the wall etc... and always going from being there to disappearing, depending on how I turn my head. I don't have the problem when solitude reborn is deactivated, only when it is activated. And indeed, my dyndolod esp doesn't have solitude reborn as master (shouldn't have it?)... this bug is really annoying because I just can't finish the civil war quest (otherwise my solitude becomes just horrible and very glitchy...)

The same way, in an interior cell that comes from a personnal mod, when I enter the cell, walls that are behind me are slowly fade in when I turn my head to look at them... Is it linked to the "disabled neverfade and replace by dynamic lod" ? If so, Is there a way to remove this "disabled neverfade" process?

#139 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 01:06 PM

does the dyndolod 2.36beta works for oldrim also? I can't figure it out looking at the topic... (sorry, english is not my main language)

Yes.

And another issue : I'm using solitude reborn, along with JK solitude (and legacy of the dragonborn if maybe it matters). My problem is : after finishing the civil war, and so "disturbing" Solitude a little, I have major glitches when I'm around the solitude hall of the dead. When I turn my head to look to blue palace direction, a lot of the existing buildings slowly fade in, showing the frame first, then the wall etc... and always going from being there to disappearing, depending on how I turn my head.

This sounds like a problem with occlusion planes.

I don't have the problem when solitude reborn is deactivated, only when it is activated. And indeed, my dyndolod esp doesn't have solitude reborn as master (shouldn't have it?)

So you found the culprit to be solitude reborn. That mod is ignored by DynDOLOD as it only modifies the inside of the city without doing the same modifications to the outside. The Solitude Reborn.esp should probably load after DynDOLOD.esp, though I am not sure that will fix this kind of problem.

The same way, in an interior cell that comes from a personnal mod, when I enter the cell, walls that are behind me are slowly fade in when I turn my head to look at them... Is it linked to the "disabled neverfade and replace by dynamic lod" ?

No

If so, Is there a way to remove this "disabled neverfade" process?

"disabled neverfade and replace by dynamic lod" messages mean that a reference that is always loaded and visible has been demoted to a normal reference, that now is only visible and loaded when its cell is loaded or the player is within the Near or Far Grid distance.

Generating dynamic LOD has a check box on the advanced options window.

Edited by sheson, 27 March 2018 - 01:11 PM.

#140 ArchimageKhan

ArchimageKhan

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 01:11 PM

Thank you for the quick and very precise answers! Much appreciated... I'll give you my second born.

#141 Alvaro

Alvaro

Prisoner

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:38 PM

Hi. When I try run Texgen or Dyndolod in SE it give me an error

"Background Loader: Fatal: <Exception: "SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp" requires master "ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl" to be loaded before it.>"

And it do that with every others "esl" connect file. In load order all is good. I run it in MO Loot merges and bash patches.

Edited by Alvaro, 08 May 2018 - 06:40 PM.

#142 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:51 PM

The error message is self explanatory, it says exactly what is wrong.

You need to make sure ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl is loaded before SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp.

However, I am not sure that an ESP should use an ESL as a master.

#143 Alvaro

Alvaro

Prisoner

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:19 PM

The error message is self explanatory, it says exactly what is wrong.

You need to make sure ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl is loaded before SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp.

However, I am not sure that an ESP should use an ESL as a master.

But it is... and all other similar files(like SkyTEST) that cause the same error are on top, that is my load order in MO with Loot sorting:

Edited by Alvaro, 08 May 2018 - 07:23 PM.

#144 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:22 AM

But it is... and all other similar files(like SkyTEST) that cause the same error are on top, that is my load order in MO with Loot sorting:

Load order 254 is pretty much after any other plugin. Test load order in xEdit.

Edited by sheson, 09 May 2018 - 04:34 AM.

#145 Alvaro

Alvaro

Prisoner

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 06:39 AM

Load order 254 is pretty much after any other plugin. Test load order in xEdit.

All my loads order programs shows this, but it still give me the same error in texgen&dyndolod

What else I can do to make it work?

Edited by Alvaro, 09 May 2018 - 06:47 AM.

#146 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:05 AM

All my loads order programs shows this, but it still give me the same error in texgen&dyndolod

What else I can do to make it work?

Use the latest version from http://forum.step-pr...th-dynamic-lod/

#147 Alvaro

Alvaro

Prisoner

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:48 AM

Use the latest version from http://forum.step-pr...th-dynamic-lod/

Yes that fix the problem.

#148 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 10:52 AM

Yes that fix the problem.

Great

#149 Shabdez

Shabdez

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:20 AM

A couple of pages back another user posted about having LOD Trees in an acitve Cell. I am having the same issue and try to follow your intstructions for the other guy. At one point you say, that we should use the console to get the ID by "click on the full model". What does that mean exactly? I tried to get an ID from this trees, but it looks like I can't select them at all. Whatever I do, I only get the ID of the object behind it (a wall, the ground...).

EDIT: I should add, that without DynDOLOD output files, there are no trees at this location.

Edited by Shabdez, 16 May 2018 - 05:27 AM.

#150 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:06 AM

A couple of pages back another user posted about having LOD Trees in an acitve Cell. I am having the same issue and try to follow your intstructions for the other guy. At one point you say, that we should use the console to get the ID by "click on the full model". What does that mean exactly? I tried to get an ID from this trees, but it looks like I can't select them at all. Whatever I do, I only get the ID of the object behind it (a wall, the ground...).

EDIT: I should add, that without DynDOLOD output files, there are no trees at this location.

You can only get form IDs from loaded full models. If there is no loaded full model at this location in the parent world, go to that location in the child world or vice versa. If there is no full model in either world, just generate tree LOD for the current load order.

Edited by sheson, 16 May 2018 - 06:06 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dyndolod, lod, skyrim, skyrim se, skyrim vr

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Estebanium