Dynamic Distant Objects LOD - DynDOLOD for Skyrim and Enderal 2.98

sheson

When I finish generating LODs DynDOLOD gives me an error: 'Access violation at address 00964F7A in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 00000846'. It has worked for the past 2 months for me, and I have not changed my load order. Using MO2, if that helps.

If it happens after saving DynDOLOD.esp you can ignore it. Otherwise post screenshot and content of DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt and DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt if it exists.

Hi,

When I run TexGen thrugh Mod organiser I get this error

'

Exception in unit userscript line 458: Access violation at address 0000000000BE8EA3 in module 'TexGenx64.exe'. Read of address FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF8
[00:00:03.748]   '

My DynDOLOD folder is in my games folder and i've checked that mod organiser has correcr permissions not sure what to do next.

Any Help would be appreciated, thanks :)

TexGen_TES5_log.txt

Hi,

When I run TexGen thrugh Mod organiser I get this error

'

Exception in unit userscript line 458: Access violation at address 0000000000BE8EA3 in module 'TexGenx64.exe'. Read of address FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF8

[00:00:03.748]   '

My DynDOLOD folder is in my games folder and i've checked that mod organiser has correcr permissions not sure what to do next.

Any Help would be appreciated, thanks :)

The game is installed into C:\Program Files (x86) which can create problems with UAC or anti virus prevent access to files. Any good modding should mention that and give instructions how to change it.

[00:00:02.681] Background Loader: Warning:

You can try to run everything as administrator or create an exception in the anti virus.

Use the latest version 2.41, maybe test the x86 version.

Edited by sheson
  • +1 1

Hi Sheson, my game is currently installed to My Documents - My Games is that the same as it being installed in programme files when it comes to permissions?

I moved my steam folder out of programme files for that reason

thanks

Documents folders should not contain executables. Not sure what UAC or anti virus think about that. Nowadays a typical path for steam is x:\steam library\ where X is the drive of your choice.

In any case, the log shows that the registry settings for Skryim has the games data path defined as

[00:00:00.002] Using Skyrim Data Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\

and then later the log shows you that it can not find or read the games BSAs

To update the registry with the correct path run the games launcher once.
  • +1 1

I checked the path and it's using the path for my oldrim installation and not the path for my special edition one it needs to be using.

I've uninstalled oldrim and it now says that it can't find the game registry key, i run the se launcher to no avail.

Hello everyone. 

I've used Dyndolod in the past and it never really caused any issues, but now when I install it at the very bottom of the included load order (modwatch was giving me error 404 so i had no other choice but to do it this way), dyndolod causes very low gpu usage. This renders my game unplayable at 30% gpu usage -> 20-22 fps. 

When I deinstall dyndolod (the correct way mind you) my fps goes back up to 60 and my gpu usage is at 95-99%.

This is my hardware: 

I7-8700K 

NZXT Kraken X52

GTX 1080 TI 

Samsung 860 EVO 1TB (Skyrim + mod organizer install)

Corsair 250GB M.2 SSD (System) 

I've tried several things such as lowering the settings for dyndolod generating (medium/high), moving around the dyndolod.esm .. Nothing seems to work. I just can't play the game without dyndolod so I came here for help as I'm completely out of ideas. 

For the record when installing I do go through the normal steps and I know how these are performed (texgen generation etc.), i just have never encountered this before.

Thanks for reading, i hope someone can help me, encountering an issue like this at the end of a 500+ mod list is enormously frustating. 

Question is no longer relevant but if anyone does know what could've caused this i'd be happy to hear about it. 

(Also noticed that mod load order apparently wasnt uploaded with the post) 

Low GPU usage means it is waiting for the CPU to do things.

I suppose the last message means that the real culprit was found, but in any case DynDOLOD is a set of tools to generate a LOD mod based on user settings and selected options. Check the manuals Performance section for pointers if the generated LOD causes requires too many resources.

Edited by sheson

Hello My Lord,

With the latest 2.41 release i am recieving an error that i am unable to trace the issue for.

[00:00:03.785]	[DynDOLOD.esp] Adding master "LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp"
[00:00:03.988]	[DynDOLOD.esp] Adding master "hearthfireextended.esp"
[00:00:03.990]	[DynDOLOD.esp] Adding master "HearthFires.esm"
[00:00:04.341]	new SolitudeWorld "Solitude" [WRLD:00037EDF]
[00:00:04.367]	Write next object id 006E28 to C:\Users\7hr08ik\AppData\Local\Skyrim\DynDOLOD_TES5_next-object.fid
[00:00:04.392]	
[00:00:04.419]	
[00:00:04.419]	Exception in unit userscript line 229: Can't copy record SolitudeBluePalaceCourtyard [CELL:00037EE2] as new record.
[00:00:04.419]	Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.
[00:00:04.419]	If problem persists, post error report with entire contents of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt to official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/
[00:00:11.794]	Saving: Settings
[00:00:11.823]	Saving: Logs

It is rather annoying.

I must confess it has been several months since Rimming the Sky, and upon my return, and subsiquent updates fo mods, I find myself in the current situation.

I have tried the following;

Restoring unmodified(Tes5Edit cleaned) vanilla esm/esps

Removing the Solitude exterior from Resources

64 and 32 bit

Rebuilding my smashed patch, skyprocs etc (Soooooo many times)

Added DynDOLOD to AV exceptions

I have looked in Tes5Edit at the afformentioned error but am unable to see anything in that item. It seems to be there is an issue copying the CELL data. But there is nothing (seemingly) wrong with that cell

My Firstborn is yours,

DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt

bugreport.txt

Additional information My Lord,

I am running with MO2

I have tried ONLY having the Vanilla resources and DynDO LOD active in MO2, but the problem persists.

I have managed to narrow it down, to having Tamriel worldspace selected in the build options of DynDOLOD.

If i run without them, it will run through without any problems. If this is being caused by conflict between a couple of mods, then how is it that this occurs when only having DynDOLOD and vanilla assets active in my mod list?

I have checked, and verified my installation. But i am currently at a loss as to whats happening

DynDOLOD_TES5_log.7z

Hello My Lord,

With the latest 2.41 release i am recieving an error that i am unable to trace the issue for.

[00:00:03.785]	[DynDOLOD.esp] Adding master "LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp"
[00:00:03.988]	[DynDOLOD.esp] Adding master "hearthfireextended.esp"
[00:00:03.990]	[DynDOLOD.esp] Adding master "HearthFires.esm"
[00:00:04.341]	new SolitudeWorld "Solitude" [WRLD:00037EDF]
[00:00:04.367]	Write next object id 006E28 to C:\Users\7hr08ik\AppData\Local\Skyrim\DynDOLOD_TES5_next-object.fid
[00:00:04.392]	
[00:00:04.419]	Exception in unit userscript line 229: Can't copy record SolitudeBluePalaceCourtyard [CELL:00037EE2] as new record.
[00:00:04.419]	Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.
[00:00:04.419]	If problem persists, post error report with entire contents of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt to official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/
[00:00:11.794]	Saving: Settings
[00:00:11.823]	Saving: Logs

It is rather annoying.

I must confess it has been several months since Rimming the Sky, and upon my return, and subsiquent updates fo mods, I find myself in the current situation.

I have tried the following;

Restoring unmodified(Tes5Edit cleaned) vanilla esm/esps

Removing the Solitude exterior from Resources

64 and 32 bit

Rebuilding my smashed patch, skyprocs etc (Soooooo many times)

Added DynDOLOD to AV exceptions

I have looked in Tes5Edit at the afformentioned error but am unable to see anything in that item. It seems to be there is an issue copying the CELL data. But there is nothing (seemingly) wrong with that cell

My Firstborn is yours,

There is a bug that makes it try to use dyndolod\edit scripts\dyndolod\rules\dyndolod_sse_legacyofthedragonbornesm_tamriel.patch despite it being for Skyrim SE.

Just delete the patch file for now. Will be fixed next version.

• +1 1

Hello

I wanted to use your Dyndolod, but there is error which I do not know how to fix.

I used Dyndolod many times in past and everything was ok. But now when I do Dyndolod.exe it show error that in DynDOLOD.esp is Exception in unit userscript line 326. I am trying to install dyndolod so how can be errror in it??

Error code: Exception in unit userscript line 326: Duplicate FormID [00009389] in file [FD] DynDOLOD.esp

PS: English is not my native language, so I am sorry if i write something incorrectly or if I understate something wrong.

PPS: I tied to upload even full DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt, but it has 1 MB so website refuse it.

bugreport.txt