• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JohnOfGaunt

JohnOfGaunt

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 06:29 AM

Hey everyone, I have a problem with combat sounds. Currently, hitting enemies does make no sound at all, regardless if they are humans or creatures, alive or dead. I'm getting sounds when I'm hitting the environment though (walls and the like), and sheathing as well. Generally not a huge problem, but it's kind of irritating to not know by ear if you hit an enemy or not, so I hope someone can help me.

I followed the STEP Extended guide all the way through, and then picked some things listed in Everything + The Kitchen Sink Pack (not everything, especially not Requiem), although it functioned more as an inspiration. Besides that, I got Legacy of the Dragonborn, some more equipement mods (Cloaks, Winter is Coming, Bandolier) and Additional Music Project. Load order is as follows, automatically sorted by LOOT:

I should add that I altered the dependencies of the STEP Patch as suggested in the mentioned Pack with TES5Edit, taking out Vividian - Extended Weathers.esp as well as the .esp for Book Covers Skyrim (since Legecy of the Dragonborn has it included) as masters. I'm pretty sure I did not do any .ini changes that pertain to sounds in any way. I also checked the conflicts in MOs left pane, the last installed mod, that does anything to combat sounds, is Improved Combat Sounds and is not overwritten by anything further down, although it of course overwrittes mods before it (namely Lucidity Sound FX and AOS).

Hope I didn't forget something and someone can help me out. Thanks in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users