Photo

Ultra Trees Tutorial

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,107 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:32 PM

Oh, okay. I was prepared to rerun it when I got home! Haha!

#17 sheson

sheson

Dragon Prince

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:41 PM

The next version will print out some more detail which LOD models / billboards are used for static LOD. Hopefully asset use or lack thereof is a bit clearer then. At least it will be easier to check.

#18 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,107 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:46 PM

The next version will print out some more detail which LOD models / billboards are used for static LOD. Hopefully asset use or lack thereof is a bit clearer then. At least it will be easier to check.

Sounds like a nice addition!

#19 hishutup

hishutup

Daedric Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 2,594 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:02 PM

Sounds like the large reference engine bug. Turn the value to 5 and see if it makes a difference.

I remember messing with that and there was no change. That was the first theory I had though.

#20 sheson

sheson

Dragon Prince

• Mod Authors
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:36 AM

I remember messing with that and there was no change. That was the first theory I had though.

The only other thing with static LOD I could imagine would be that LOD4 does not have the object, but LOD8/16 does.

If this even is about static LOD, the stuff that goes away with tll.

#21 sheson

sheson

Dragon Prince

• Mod Authors
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:51 PM

Here it is DynDOLOD 2.32 BETA which will print detail log for the static tree assignments. It also contains all other fixes from test version so far of course.

See how things work out with it. I also reworked the assignment code a bit as it might have been not really working right anymore. I did a few specific tests to make fallback to billboard/full model work as they should.

#22 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,107 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:47 PM

Unfortunately, I can report v2.32 does not fix the issue with EVT. This just reaffirms the issue is with the SSE version of EVT. The classic Skyrim version works fine.

#23 sheson

sheson

Dragon Prince

• Mod Authors
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:31 AM

Well we never expected it to be able to fix missing assets. However, the log should show the file names it looks for and how it falls back to the billboard.

Edited by sheson, 16 September 2017 - 02:32 AM.

#24 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,107 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:35 AM

I did see that. Nice enhancement to the log

#25 Karma

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:38 AM

Trees mind blowing, Getting ILS though fast traveling to any cities, villages and smaller locations seem to work. Tried OSAllocators=1 in SSE fixes file, seemed to help at first but got the ILS again after.

Load Order

i5 6600k

8GB DDR4 3200MHZ

GTX1080

Skyim installed on 240GBSSD

Ran around speedmult 2000, game froze a bit but didn't crash ever, no missing meshes or textures or anything that would seem like it would crash the game. Tried lower res(512 textures and 1024 LOD instead of max) for texgen and dyndolod outputs, same ILS.

Edited by Karma, 21 September 2017 - 02:45 AM.

#26 Karma

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:11 AM

Please disregard above post, I renamed the wrong .dll file for SSE fixes :teehee: 

All fixed and working now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users