Background on Modorganizer-Umbrella:
USE MY REPO: https://github.com/L...anizer-umbrella
Unimake was designed by Tannin to be a fully isolated build environment, That will build all the dependencies in the correct order and allow you to rebuild certain parts just by deleting a txt file in the progress folder.
Here are the dependency graphs that currently unimake takes care of.
If you wish to rebuild only modorganizer once everything is complete, you simply delete the relevant txt file in the progress folder, e.g
Then rerun python.exe unimake.py -d "E:/MO2" and it will rebuild the relevant project.
Software Requirements: (Master)
- Windows Machine (64Bit) since MO2 is a 64bit binary
- Python 2.7.14 (64Bit) Link: https://www.python.o....7.14.amd64.msi
- CMake (latest 64bit) Link: https://cmake.org/fi...2-win64-x64.msi
- 7zip (Latest 64Bit) Link: http://www.7-zip.org/a/7z1700-x64.exe
- Git Link: https://github.com/g...14.1-64-bit.exe
- Qt 5.10.0 http://download.qt.i...-x86-online.exe (Qt Packages: msvc2017-64,qtwebengine,qtscript)
Nb. Be sure to expand the options to show ALL the available choices and then select those packages. Failure to do so will result in a missing qmake.exe error.
A better option than the online installer is to grab an offline version and work from that. Download is ~2.5Gb but it is much faster than the web install.
Select these options: msvc-2017 64bit, qtscript and qtwebengine
Only for Master Branch:
- MSVC 2017 Community Link: https://www.visualst....com/downloads/
Custom Installation options for MSVC 2017 Community
- Select Desktop development for C++
- Also select "Windows 8.1 SDK" on the right hand list
*** NOTE where you clone modorganizer-umbrella to, must be on the same drive as your output folder,
E.g if modorganizer-umbrella is at "E:/DEV/modorganizer-umbrella" your output folder should be "E:/MO2" ***
- Clone modorganizer-umbrella to a folder of your choice, closer to the drive letter the better e.g: E:/modorganizer-umbrella
- Open up a cmd window and run the following in the modorganizer-umbrella folder: python.exe unimake.py -d "E:/MO2"
That should be it, Should take an hour or two since we using the QT 5.10.0 binary install. If there are any issues please open an issue. The issues are normally related to paths not being set correctly, by unimake for the relevant developer pc's due to other software installed.
The Master branch is the most up to date so build fixes happen here alot faster then then the legacy build branches.
*** NONE AT THE TIME OF WRITING ***
Edited by LePresidente, 27 December 2017 - 03:05 PM.