Background on Modorganizer-Umbrella:
USE MY REPO: https://github.com/L...anizer-umbrella
Unimake was designed by Tannin to be a fully isolated build environment, That will build all the dependencies in the correct order and allow you to rebuild certain parts just by deleting a txt file in the progress folder.
Here are the dependency graphs that currently unimake takes care of.
If you wish to rebuild only modorganizer once everything is complete, you simply delete the relevant txt file in the progress folder, e.g
Then rerun python.exe unimake.py -d "E:/MO2" and it will rebuild the relevant project.
Software Requirements: (Master)
- Windows Machine (64Bit) since MO2 is a 64bit binary
- Python 2.7.13 (64Bit) Link: https://www.python.o....7.13.amd64.msi
- CMake (latest 64bit) Link: https://cmake.org/fi...2-win64-x64.msi
- 7zip (Latest 64Bit) Link: http://www.7-zip.org/a/7z1700-x64.exe
- Git Link: https://github.com/g...14.1-64-bit.exe
- Qt 5.9.1 http://download.qt.i...-x86-online.exe (Qt Packages: msvc2015-64,qtwebengine,qtscript)
Only for Master Branch:
- MSVC 2015 Community (Install with default options) Link: https://www.visualst...lder-downloads/
Custom Installation options for MSVC 2015 Community After Installation:
- Go to control panel -> Programs and Features
- Find "Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2015", Right Click and click change, Then click modify.
- Make sure "Common Tools for Visual C++ 2015" is ticked.
- Make sure "Windows 10 SDK (10.0.10240)" is ticked.
- Click Next then Update.
Install this Optionally if you wish to build the MSVC2013 Branch (Currently used for MO2 V2.08 and possibly MO1 Branch in the future)
- MSVC 2013 Community (Install with default options) Link: https://www.visualst...lder-downloads/
*** NOTE where you clone modorganizer-umbrella to, must be on the same drive as your output folder,
E.g if modorganizer-umbrella is at "E:/DEV/modorganizer-umbrella" your output folder should be "E:/MO2" ***
- Clone modorganizer-umbrella to a folder of your choice, closer to the drive letter the better e.g: E:/modorganizer-umbrella
- Open up a cmd window and run the following in the modorganizer-umbrella folder: python.exe unimake.py -d "E:/MO2"
That should be it, Should take an hour or two since we using the QT 5.9.1 binary install. If there are any issues please open an issue. The issues are normally related to paths not being set correctly, by unimake for the relevant developer pc's due to other software installed.
The Master branch is the most up to date so build fixes happen here alot faster then then the legacy build branches.
*** NONE AT THE TIME OF WRITING ***
Edited by LePresidente, 29 October 2017 - 11:28 PM.