Photo

Enderal DynDOLOD "Exception in Unit... Found REFR reference, expected LIGH,REGN"

enderal dyndolod exception in unit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Neko_saan

Neko_saan

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:45 PM

[00:02:08.883] Exception in unit process line 166: Found a REFR reference, expected: LIGH,REGN

I was running DynDOLOD on a relatively light load order for Enderal when it reaches this statement and could not continue.

I was hoping to get started with Enderal today since I've spent a while prepping for it when I was met with this dreaded message.

Is there someone who can look at the log I attached to help me find a reason why this could possibly be?

#2 sheson

sheson

Dragon Prince

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,524 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:25 AM

This error message is straight from xEdit.

FAQ: Errors while running DynDOLOD.exe/TexGen.exe

A: Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this video for help.

#3 Neko_saan

Neko_saan

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:09 PM

Thanks, it seems that the vanilla version of Realistic Water Two was the culprit and it had a ton of this particular error in TES5Edit (I assume this is because Skyrim doesn't exist in Enderal).

It's greatly dissapointing considering how great the mod is; I'll try getting into contact with the mod author and see if they can make patch for Enderal in the future.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: enderal, dyndolod, exception in unit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users