Problem with Mod Organizer vs newer Wrye Bash version and ASIS

Sacremas

Question

I'm having an issue with newer (not sure which version) Wrye Bash and Mod Organizer vs the ASIS Patch. When I start up Wrye Bash to rebuild the bashed patch, it disables automatically the ASIS Patch also in the process. Once the bashed patch is rebuilt the bashed patch is reactivated by Wrye bash, but the ASIS Patch is not... and when i go back to Mod Organizer and manually reactivates the ASIS Patch it doesn't work. Somehow regardless of what I do unless I just delete the ASIS Patch entirely and rebuild it from scratch it is automatically deactivated, even if I make sure that the tick is active and quit Mod Organizer, if I start up Skyrim it tells me I have missing files, and when I start up Mod Organizer again the ASIS patch is disabled. As of now I have found no means of reenabling the damn patch and making sure MO does not automagically deactivate it for no good reason except deleting and rebuilding it, but it seems being deactivated in Wrye Bash somehow bakes that into my load order. Note that there are no conflicts in the ASIS patch and no real reason for it to need a rebuild, and that this never happened when Wrye Bash did not deactivate ASIS patches on rebuilding patch.

(Crossposted on the Nexus Wrye Bash forum.)

2 answers to this question

If I'm not mistaken, you need to create the bashed patch first then any ASIS/SUM/SkyProc patches after the bashed patch. If you need to rebuild the bashed patch, deactivate any ASIS/SUM/SkyProc patches, rebuild the bashed patch, and then activate any ASIS/SUM/SkyProc patches. If you don't do this, you'll end up with a Sheogorath patch from the Daedric realm that won't work.

Ah, okay, thank you. Even when the ASIS patch and Bashed patch has little to do with each other, that is the ASIS Patch is not using the Wrye Bash patch as a master? Before Wrye Bash started disabling the ASIS patch on rebuilding the patch I had no issues with this, and the ASIS patch worked fine.

EDIT: Hold on, the ASIS Patch actually does have the bashed patch as a master. Yes I can see how that might be an issue then. Okay I guess that answers my question then, unless anyone else has anything to add. Thank you!

Edited by Sacremas