My S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 concept

Starac

My S.t.a.l.k.e.r. 2 concept created with Cryengine 5. It's still wip, and i'm gonna make video when i finished it.

Love this engine so much. What surprised me is excellent performance, and about graphics i don't need to talk cause you all know what it can be done with it.

dPKAGL0.png

gf7TfFH.png

7f1Sfqy.pngeflPuIV.pngQwW71aE.png6M07UXz.png1MsYXFM.pngUbbowOV.png

• +1 1

Thought it was Lumberyard now with Amazon? Or has Crytek somehow gained traction again? I really don't keep up!

Are you planning to add gameplay or is this an art project through and through? Looks very swish regardless! 

This is Cryengine 5, not Lumberyard. And with version 5 things have changed a lot. But what do you mean you say "gained traction again"?

And this is my showcase project inspired by S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 actually. I have used some S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 concept art during creation.

Team who works on this project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycXFy4arTDs contacted me. They want me in their team, so gameplay will be included. Maybe even in this map? 

Edited by Starac

• 1 month later...