Incorrect Loot Global Priorities in Dreadflopps packs

Please see any of the Dreadflopps packs they all have rules such as these:
"LOOT rules
Set global priority for RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp to 990100
Set global priority for RealisticWaterTwo.esp to 990200
etc..."

You cannot set global priority higher than 127 in Loot yet all the Dreadflopps packs have global priorities in the order of tens of thousands...
Is this an error or have I missed something?

One of the moderators said that Loot has changed its priority numbering.
Could someone please provide the updated 'Global priorities' for all Dreadflopps packs: Gameplay Rebalanced, Dovahkiin Reborn and Deleveled Loot.

Many thanks

Dread hasn't been updating his packs for LE in quite a while, as he is now in SE and developing packs for it.

All the priority numbering is doing is telling LOOT to sort these .esps lower/last in your LO.

If I remember correctly, Dreadflopps patch/patches (probably a merged patch I'd guess) should be dead last. Probably good with a priority of 90?

Then Realistic Water Two - 89

And Relighting Skyrim - 88

You can test these values and try different ones if they don't work. Just know higher # = lower sort order. So maybe 100 for Dreads patch, 99 for RWT, 98 RS.

Also know though, I don't think the patches have been updated in some time where many of the mods in the packs have. There's a good chance not everything there is kosher. Probably wouldn't take much to update though, if you know how...

• +1 1

Thank you for the reply I have tried it and it worked well! Loot seemed clever enough to load them without those rules to be usable anyway but I've set them in to be bomb proof.

Regarding whether Dreadflopps packs are still up to date - I have them ALL installed along with much of REGS and STEP Extended and I have just tested it and there don't appear to be any issues.

Just some stuttering which is due to the DirextX9 4GB limit on my windows 10 which will be fixed in 7 days with the Fall Creator's Update!

Dreads patches likely won't provide much visible/obvious solutions to problems, they're mostly to do with consistency. The problems won't reveal themselves until you really explore and play for a while - which may be too late to do anything about.

Not to say you can't play like this. Dread is quite thorough in his patching, and most of the updates to most of the mods have likely been MOSTLY simple.

Still, it's better to know, and I always advocate learning to use xEdit (and MO's 'conflicts' tab) as it really is your best friend if you're trying to assemble a large modlist like you are. I know it seems intimidating but it's wayyyy easier than you think.

Anyway, I digress.

I get this warning message from Mod Organizer and I am not sure if it implies an issue with Loot's sorting rather than a rearrangements of mods load order in the left hand panel.  This may be an issue common to all users of these packs.

(I have installed only STEP, Dreadflopps packs and REGS along with Inigo, Vilja and Arissa)

Due to the number of esp's I have disabled several of the REGS mods which are simply quest mods and aren't mentioned as necessary esp's for the STEP-REGS patch in your guide or included in the patch steps in other mods (eg notably Farmhouse Chimneys).

The conflict resolution order for some mods with scripts differs from that of the corresponding esp.

This may lead to subtle, hard to locate bugs.
Please first ensure your load order is correct!
If it is you should re-order the affected mods (left list!) like this:

• Move Cutting Room Floor after Arissa - The Wandering Rogue
  • Move Even Better Quest Objectives for STEP Alternate Start Live another life after Cutting Room Floor
  • Move Not So Fast - Main Quest after Even Better Quest Objectives for STEP Alternate Start Live another life
  • Move Traps Make Noise and are actually Dangerous after Not So Fast - Main Quest
  • Move Wiseman303's Trap Fixes after Traps Make Noise and are actually Dangerous
  • Move Not So Fast - Mage Guild after Wiseman303's Trap Fixes
  • Move aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Content Addon after Not So Fast - Mage Guild
  • Move Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade w - WAF True Weapons Patch as per STEP after aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Content Addon
  • Move Disparity -- Player Character Class - Race and Gender Diversity after Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade w - WAF True Weapons Patch as per STEP
  • Move Stealth Skills Rebalanced - Basic Version w - NO perk changes for Ordinator after Disparity -- Player Character Class - Race and Gender Diversity
  • Move Better Vampires 8.1 - no Royal Bloodlines Patch after Stealth Skills Rebalanced - Basic Version w - NO perk changes for Ordinator
  • Move Thieves Guild Requirements after Better Vampires 8.1 - no Royal Bloodlines Patch
  • Move Better Fast Travel v3.76 - LOOSE files after Thieves Guild Requirements
  • Move Non-Essential Children - Hearthfire after Better Fast Travel v3.76 - LOOSE files
  • Move Timing is Everything - Quest Delay and Timing Control after Non-Essential Children - Hearthfire
  • Move The Paarthurnax Dilemma after Timing is Everything - Quest Delay and Timing Control
  • Move Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul (DISABLE Radiant and Unique Potions, Clams drop pearls and Ragdoll Paralysis) after The Paarthurnax Dilemma
  • Move The Choice is Yours - Fewer Forced Quests - Improved Dialogue Options after Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul (DISABLE Radiant and Unique Potions, Clams drop pearls and Ragdoll Paralysis)
  • Move Provincial Courier Service after The Choice is Yours - Fewer Forced Quests - Improved Dialogue Options
  • Move Alternate Start - Live Another Life after Provincial Courier Service
  • Move Enhanced Blood Textures w Immersive Creatures and DLC patch after Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim
  • Move Modern Brawl Bug Fix after Enhanced Blood Textures w Immersive Creatures and DLC patch
  • Move Imperious - Races of Skyrim after Modern Brawl Bug Fix
  • Move Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim after Imperious - Races of Skyrim
  • Move Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim after Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
  • Move CACO patches merged after Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim
  • Move Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves after Spectraverse v111
  • Move Clothing and Clutter Fixes for STEP after Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade w NO lvl list for Deleveled Loot

As pointed out in a number of posts on the STEP guide topics, the MO warning about load order should be ignored for the STEP packs and guides. Determining load order is a lot more complex than just looking at script dates, and the pack/guide authors have already looked at this and other factors.