3 replies to this topic

#1 Barachiel

Barachiel

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:59 PM

I'm having a very similar issue as a previous poster, with the area by the Red Rocket Station next to Megaton.  The Station itself was visible at a distance, but as I approached, lots of Red-Exclamation-Points popped up, and the whole station went black.  Oh, and the Nuka Cola machine is mistextured, and twisting like a Lovecraftian wall decoration.  When this happens, I can no longer access the system menu (hitting ESC does nothing), and if I open my Pip-Boy, I have the same blue icons the OP mentioned.  I can only exit by hitting Alt+F4.

Deactivating the NMC texture pack seems to have fix the "station turns black" problem, but that's the only progress deactivating texture packs one at a time has helped.

I should note that I got through the entirety of Vault 101 without a single visual hiccup. 

Load Order

Attached Files

Edited by Barachiel, 10 October 2017 - 09:05 PM.

#2 Spacebadger

Spacebadger

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 04:34 PM

You might b hitting the 143 plugin limit I was hitting. escape key stopped working, all items in inventory became blue squares, lots of red triangles, etc.

#3 Kelmych

Kelmych

Dragon King

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,922 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 12:52 AM

There are multiple threads in the Support section on problems with the number of plugins that a few users have had. I don't have this problem myself so its hard for me to recommend solutions.

#4 Spacebadger

Spacebadger

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:23 PM

I fixed it somehow, look in the thread I made and follow the steps I took at the end. delete fallout folder and ini's, both mod organzier profile and fallout documents, redownload game, completly reinstall darnifiedui and darnified ui for FWE and UIO (This fixed the 160 mod black screen problem) ,regenerate inis with fallout default launcher, apply FOSE and LAA patch, replace fallout INI default with LAA's provided Ini, run fallout through mod organizer to generate ini's, use beth ini on mod organizer profile ini's, and add required darnified ini tweaks if necessary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users