Duffle Bag not working properly

Black_Angel

Question

Hi. So, I've bought a duffle bag from Chet, but it doesn't show any of the Carry Weight Bonus in Effects like it supposed to, and it doesn't increase my Carry Weight at all, too. Yet, as soon as I reach 50 points short toward my maximum carry weight, the bag would begin to apply Agility penalty on my character (for instance, if I have 150 max carry weight, reaching 100 carry weight would apply -1 AGI, if I have 200 max carry weight, reaching 150 carry weight do the same). Haven't checked with other kinds of backpacks, but I fear it's just the same.

Is it because I have Jsawyer Ultimate Edition + all the necessary patches? I installed nearly all of the mods from F&L, and then installed JSUE+patches near the very end before making Bashed Patch. Should I try finding the FormID for Duffle Bag/Backpacks and make a Merged Patch/Custom Override plugin?

Cheers.

2 answers to this question

Alright, so I checked in FNVEdit, the Spice of Life plugins where Duffle Bags and other backpacks originated from, specifically 1nivVSLarmor.esp. I ticked it together with Jsawyer Ultimate.esp, and it doesn't seem to have any conflict at all. In addition, I re-checked Jsawyer Ultimate Edition Patches in the Nexus, and it's stated that JSUE does NOT conflict with Spice of Life, so it doesn't need compatibility patch at all *sigh*.

Anyway, I take a look at FNVEdit, and something in 1nivVSLarmor.esp is bothering me, specifically under Object Effect tab. The editor ID for Duffle Bag is 1nivVSLEnchDuffleBag, with Form ID of 08013038, and it has the Magnitude of 55 under EFID - Base Effect of Carry Weight, yet for some reason there's also the AAAEnchDuffleBag with Form ID of 0801D0D8 which has the Duration of 55, rather than its' Magnitude. And it's only this one item in Object Effect. The other backpacks, for instance for both 1nivVSLEnchDuffleBagL which is Large Duffle Bag, doesn't have this conflict with its AAAEnchDuffleBagL counterpart in which both have the Magnitude of 65, instead of like with regular Duffle Bag which has the conflicting Effect of Magnitude 55 vs Duration 55.