Fallout 3 (Clear and Present Danger) Guide in Progress

GamerPoets

Question

4 answers to this question

Absolutely = ) 

A lot of what I plan on adding after I follow the guide (probably 95% to the letter) is personal taste sort of things. I"ve always wanted to add a large number of modders resources to minor places throughout the world. (ex: a coffee mug that makes sense in the world but only on one desk that may be seen at only one time in a play through and a poster that fits the world on one wall somewhere... diversity sort of things that make sense but are crazy time consuming and not necessarily needed/wanted by everyone). I may also change perks and other aspects of the game to fit what I personally think would be nice... not sure about it all yet = )

• +1 1

It may be worth noting that the GOG.com version of FO3 solves all kinds of start up issues. I'm showing the installation and setup process for GOG and Steam. 

GOG does not need:

-Windows Live Disabler (comes with a live file and the program itself is not needed). The "LIVE" button on the main menu cannot be remove with Windows Live Disabler and the Disabler won't work (states that it's disabled already and can't be used).

-Comes 4GB aware out of the box. Doesn't need Large Address Aware Enabler.

-Can be played offline. 

• +1 1