Realistic Wolf Howls (by Korvik)

rootsrat

I just listened to these. I like the fact that there is a lot of variety to the wolf sounds. However, AOS, I really prefer the way it makes the howls sound more distant. However, AOS doesn't cover all the wolf sounds, so we should either use this mod in its entirety overwriting AOS, or remove the mod altogether, because I think the mix will kill the choir. It all boils down to whether you think this is an improvement over vanilla normal wolf howls + AOS distant wolf howls, or Realistic Wolf Howls sounds. I wish AOS had a more distinct variety to its distant howls, but the echo is good. I like the variety of Realistic Wolf Howls, but the distant howls sound to close. With that said, I'd be for removing this mod.

• 1 month later...

Changed my mind after experimenting in-game. I love this mod. :teehee:

Could you elaborate a little more on this one? Do you like the medium distance sounds better or the far ones? Because I think the far ones of AOS are more realistic but I didn't compare the medium ones to vanilla (AOS doesn't provide medium ones).