Photo
Fallout4

Fallout 4 Mod List and Load Order Guide (BiRaitBec Modlist)

fallout 4 mod list guide complete definitive performance

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BiRaitBec

BiRaitBec

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 12:50 AM

All future updates will be available on Nexus Site

This Mod List and Load Order Guide is the fully detailed and explained process to achieve a Great Fallout 4 Modding experience at smooth fps and close to Bethesda's Fallout 4 Game Idea.

{-The Most Complete, Performance Friendly and Endorsed for Fallout 4-}

- #3 File of the Month - August 2017 - 117 Votes -
 - Just 115 mod pages out of 20.705 reached such a prestigious achievement and this is one of them -

Requirements

- Fallout 4
 - All Dlcs (NO HD TEXTURE PACK) - To disable that HD Pack you just need to untick it from the steam library page, where all downloaded contents are displayed. 

- A Beginning Knowledge of Nexus Site, Mod Organizer/Nexus Mod Manager, Personal Folders Directories and Modding.

Suggestions (Read at least Once)  <-----------------

1) Modlist is in Order

2) Overwrite Everything. if i don't say different.

3) Do backups of the vanilla .ba2 textures files in step 1 if you plan on doing it. This will avoid the huge download of those files whenever you verify game files from steam.

4) Green Mods are a Must Have or Highly Recommended Mods that i want you to install if you follow this modlist. 

5) Orange Mods are Optional Recommended but that people can skip freely to enhance performance, stability or to play an intended way.

6) Do Not Install Everything! This Modlist is not meant to be installed All. I Never Recommend to go over the 160 plugins, better around 140 or less. 

7) Read the Official Mods Description to know how a mod works in-game, leave an endorsment to that mod if you loved it and donate that author if you can or want. I Don't wanna see people disappointed about something a mod does if then you installed it.

8) If i don't say wich file to download and install just pick up the main file only, of your preference if there are more.

9) This Mod-List is tested and meant to be played on Survival Difficult. It may be unbalanced in Others.

10) If you have doubts or you are not sure what you doing, Just Ask, its better to improve modding knowledge and to avoid useless mistakes.

Step 0: Tools and Optimization

Step 1: Textures Optimization

Step 2: Base Mods & Fixes

Step 3: User Interface

Step 4: Audio 

Step 5: Clothes & Armors

Step 6: Weapons & Gadgets

Step 7: Animations

Step 8: Gameplay

Step 9: Player & Npcs

Step 10: Factions

Step 11: Settlements

Step 12: Visual Improvements

Step 13: Weather & Environment

IMPORTANT MOD FOR COMPATIBILITY PATCHES.
 Radrose Usability Enhancement - Download the main file and install it. During installer Just click next till end.

Step 14: Enb/Graphic Improvements

Step 15: Last Enhancement

Use this section only if you still suffer performance or you want more fps

CREDITS

Leave an Endorsement to these mods and kudos to authors.
They kindly shared their work to make installation process easier and faster for all.
(I've all permissions from authors since taken screenshots of the messages with them and for a couple there's a permission directly on their pages, in the perms tab)

High Textures - Repack
 - PhyLight All in One Textures by Phylith
 - Grafix Texture Overhaul by koojinn

Various Textures - Repack:
 - Vivid Fallout Landscapes - Trees - Roads and Bridges - Rocks by Hein84 (All in one Best Choice version)
 - Vault 111 Exit 2K Retexture by shyzofreny
 - Wasteland Creatures Redone by DOOMBASED and stabcops (All selected)
 - Less shitty industrial wall lights by Ablaze666 (2k Scratched version)
​ - Black vertibird by akalor (With BoS Logo)
 - All Weapons HD, Evil Institute HD by bLaCkShAd0w (Both 2k versions)
​ - More Realistic Pipe Weapons by AlexSlesh
 - Tapeless Hunting Rifle Stock by Rakul
 - Assault Rifle Retexture AR-51 by DeviousMeth0ds
 - Suitcase Texture Replacer by wscottling and OpusGames 
 - Pool Table HD, Monkey Trap HD, Camo Trapper Armor by mm137 (Pool Table - Red and Black Dirty, Monkey Trap - Scary Clown)
 - Proto VaultSuit by nitronizer (Blue Hexa version)
 - Combat Armor Retexture by Leyr (2k version)
 - Ammo Retexture by jorhadoq (Weathered ammo boxes, pristine shells, red shotgun shells, no loading screen)
 - Black Titanium Power Armor Frame by TerminalGear 
 - Proper Flyers and Posters by mindkiller316 (Original Washed Out 2k)

- Bottles Labels Overhaul, Grey Tortoise Cigarette Overhaul by BlastoLho (Bottles labels overhaul - PreWar dirty, Postwar normal, stout dirty, 50s milk bottle, water blue edition dirty and dirty water)

- Improved holotapes, Improved Road Signs, HD Item Retextures, Improved Flags, HQ Quarry Textures by ClearanceClarence (Improved Road Signs - Rusted version, Improved Flags - type 4, 1, 1, 1, 3)

- The Witcher 3 Modlist (WIP) 

Special Thanks to:

-
Mortercotic, FoxHunter69, mikazu, rayhne, ApoAlaia, PaleRiderxundeadratChutneyBadgerSpawn1702mupp3n, Aryius 

These users joined this page in a really good way. They've been helpful, creative, useful for infos and updates.
(The List will be updated constantly)

#2 johanlh

johanlh

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:45 AM

Thank you, I will start building your guide in the nexts days. I will be letting my comments according.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fallout4, fallout 4, mod list, guide, complete, definitive, performance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users