F&L Goodsprings buildings and weapons Exclamation marks.

WorldStar

Question

You guys might get these threads often but this is my first time modding. I was testing the F&L guide in NVSE before I started the texture optimization part. I noticed a few errors. The caravan shotgun's muzzle flash was an exclamation mark, the grenade in the grenade launcher was an exclamation mark, and a random building in Goodsprings had one. All of my BSA's are ticked but I haven't finished the bashed tags section. How do I fix these errors? Also, can anyone screenshot what their MO left-hand list looks like because I'm confused about all the pluses and minuses around the lightning mark?

post-12001-0-28809800-1509548086_thumb.jpg

2 answers to this question

You are missing textures, which ones I'm not sure, I would go through the guide again and make sure you have everything downloaded.  As far as the + and -, that is telling you which mods are overwriting/being overwritten.  If you double click on one of the mods and click on the conflict tab you will see which files are being called upon by multiple mods.  As long as you follow the guide, that likely won't be your issue