Lighting Issue

syw651

Hi all,

I've been having some issues with the lighting in places which are outside but not in the main game world (e.g. the outside regions in Camp McCarren or the Crimson Caravan compound). The lighting is way too bright. I'm not sure which mod is doing it. Has anyone else run across this before?

I suspect it is applying an extra filter from somewhere when it shouldn't. Sometimes when I load into the cell the lighting is fun, then the filter loads and everything is to bright. Are there any types of mods that would do something like that?

Thanks

I had the exact same problem at Camp McCarren and the Crimson Caravan, and moving the RWLE plugins fixed it for me.  Do you have the plugins for Realistic Wasteland Lighting Enhancement last in your load order?  If not, try moving them all to the very end of your load order--after bashed patches, merged patches, DynDOLOD, etc.  As it turns out, the mod author meant it literally when he said that those plugins need to come last.