• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 Samphaa7

Samphaa7

Prisoner

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:37 PM

Yeah the Terrain LOD Redone one is another strange thing. Might just be coincidence. I use the authors other mods Majestic Mountains and Blended Roads and they're awesome. I do also use BethINI with the recommended tweaks, I just turn the shadows down a notch.

I use the SE EVT version with the LE EVT aspens because the LE aspens come with the hybrid 3D LODs.

I think I may have found the problem. I'm not sure if when you go into free camera mode that it loads stuff outside your current cell/ugrids, but I just turned it on outside of the Solitude main gate and flew over to Morthal.

https://imgur.com/a/XVQxY

Pretty much all of my pine trees are full model with no animation. No wonder they transition so well ::D:. Although some of the snowy pines do have 2D trunks.

I can get all the way to Dawnstar before the trees start flickering between full model and 2D billboard. I honestly thought that SE EVT came with the hybrid LODs, but maybe not. I will re-run DynDOLOD at 1024 instead of 2048 and see if that makes any difference. If not, I'll try LE EVT again. I don't think I can go back to 2D after seeing what 3D looks like.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users