Photo

Merge Plugins Standalone Fallout 4

Best Answer Mator , 14 November 2017 - 04:05 PM

Extract the BA2s associated with the mods you merged.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 boonana

boonana

Prisoner

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:47 PM

I followed GamerPoets video Tutorial on setting up and using MP with NMM and everything worked as far as I could tell so I disabled the original mods and activated the merged mod in place. When I loaded my save the game obviously told me the originals were missing and I said ok and went to diamond city market to purchase a weapon that I had merged and it was in the shop but after I bought it I equipped it and it was invisible.

Then I went to a settlement to check another merge I had done with some building item and found one in the menu but it had no picture like the original did.

I looked on both the nexus and here and don't see a thread with this issue. I also tried to look at the text files that were in the merge but couldn't find anything. 

any tips on where to look or a fix would be hugely appreciated as I hit 305 mods and have been trying to merge them back to 255 or lower.

#2 Mator

Mator

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:05 PM   Best Answer

Extract the BA2s associated with the mods you merged.

#3 boonana

boonana

Prisoner

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:10 PM

sorry I'm new to this, I thought that it does it when I clicked extract bsa haha. I'm going to have to google how to do that.

#4 Mator

Mator

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • 538 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:12 PM

sorry I'm new to this, I thought that it does it when I clicked extract bsa haha. I'm going to have to google how to do that.

Unfortunately Merge Plugins doesn't work properly with BA2 files.  It's a bug.  It should extract them for you when you check that, but it doesn't.

#5 boonana

boonana

Prisoner

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:17 PM

So I jut extract the ba2 in the same spot they are in the fallout 4/data area or do they need to get zipped into the merge?

#6 boonana

boonana

Prisoner

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:34 PM

Ok, I figured it out, I used Archive 2 to extract to the folder made when I created the merge an then zipped ALL the files and then loaded it into NMM and tested it and it worked!! Thanks for the info and Merge Plugins!!

#7 Mator

Mator

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • 538 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:27 PM

Glad it worked!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users