Good bye MO2. SE is not worth this kinda hassle.

rpgxomega

Question

15 answers to this question

I understand that. Tons keep saying to use other things, but I still do not like NMM. I don't understand managing mods through Wyre Bash much either.

But MO2 kept crashing for me and sometimes plugins would show (in tools) other times not.

Thankfully I had a Restore Point because trying to do some things to get it to work crashed my starting up of latest Windows 10 Anniversary.

Edited by rpgxomega

I found that the latest builds, yesterday or the day before, had a new problem when xEdit was run. It could not find the scripts folder. You also have to have the MCM file structure, albeit empty, in the vanilla data folder. Otherwise it has been solid for me.

I have it working alright. I close it after using tools and re-open it. I have described my experiences with it here, mainly for less experienced users:

https://rd.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10694?tab=description

I am using MO2 for SkyrimSE and for Fallout 4. The games are heavily modded and I can play hours without a crash. Maybe the above link will be helpful.

I mean, mine crashes every 3rd or 4th app run,(loot, Wyre Bash, etc), but I just close it and re-open it.  No harm no foul.  I so much prefer this with SKyrim SE.  Soon Ill try to load it up for FO4

The latest builds have fixed that problem and many more.  A new release should be coming soon.