Crash in Whiterun stables outskirts

legendrodrigo

Question

Guys, i have a slightly different load order of Skyrim Revisited: Legacy of the Dragonborn by darth matias, but still most stuff i followed in his guide... I'm having some issues near Whiterun Stables outskirts.... it would always crash when i get in a certain place in the outskirts of whiterun stables... here is my loadorder: https://modwat.ch/u/...rodrigo/plugins

Does anyone know how to solve this?

3 answers to this question

Could be different things..first I would look at the load order..the bashed patch after the merged patch and skyproc patches last..so maybe you have to redo those patches...Also try loading all the files in TES5Edit and check for errors...some conflict resolving you may need to do..

Could be different things..first I would look at the load order..the bashed patch after the merged patch and skyproc patches last..so maybe you have to redo those patches...Also try loading all the files in TES5Edit and check for errors...some conflict resolving you may need to do..

Ok, gonna try doing the first thing that u said... But how do i see the conflicts that are causing CTDs at TES5Edit?