Deleting overwritten files

Veyrah

Question

Hello!

I'm using MO2 with SSE. While there are lots of things wrong with it I can't seem to go backt o NMM after using normal MO with oldrim.

So aside from all the errors it throws at me I have a question about something that most likely would share functionality with the original one.

Basically I want to save some hard drive space. My folder is getting quite big, while my game only really uses 70% of it due to all the texture packs that overwrite each other partly.

Is there a quick way to delete all the files that get overwritten anyways? The alternative is going through every texture mod and deleting all that gets overwritten but this kind of manual labour is why things like MO exist right?

2 answers to this question

I'm not aware of an easy way to do this. It would be easiest to do this from the Conflicts tab, but the Conflicts tab doesn't provide any mechanism to hide or delete files that I'm aware of.

Yeah been looking at the conflicts tab. After going through a few texture packs with each quite a few conflicts I kind of chickened out and hoped to find a better way to do this.