Will try it tonight...

#512 Diana_TES_GotH

Diana_TES_GotH

Jarl

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted Today, 03:30 PM

I have this same issue with my setup. I'm using MO2 v2.1.3 and have Windows 10 v1803. I had to uninstall Microsoft Visual C ++ 2017 and install  Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 runtime to get DynDOLOD to work for me too. Anytime I reinstall Microsoft Visual C ++ 2017, DynDOLOD does not recognize the setup.

I didn't have any problems with the latest update and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017. Thank you for the fix.  ::):

#513 alt3rn1ty

alt3rn1ty

Thane

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted Today, 03:44 PM

I'm now using the latest 2.39 for SSE (and 2.38 beta resources), but have recently adopted using the more advanced features adding window glow, and lights affected by time of day etc ..

.. Nothing to report so far, its fantastic as usual and I haven't managed to find any new bugs for you to be concerned with.

hgxyryW.jpg

You cant really see it from this angle but I also love the glow you can see reflecting off the sides of the buildings within Whiterun from the braziers, while you are still outside the city.

xLODGen + TexGen + DynDOLOD does amazing things I dont think we will ever see Bethesda resolve in the base game.

#514 Astakos

Astakos

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted Today, 05:28 PM

This should be all fixed in DynDOLOD Standalone 2.39 beta, get it from first post.

Regenerated everything using the new 2.39 Beta.

No more injected records and everything is working great!

Thanks again sheson!  ::):

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dyndolod, lod, skyrim se, skyrim vr

6 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Zanderat