STOP Mod Drop

GamerPoets

lol that happens = )

Got a nice an unexpected email from someone to help reel me in as the blood was boiling. I'll be fine 

It's easy to ignore the controversial and side with the "easiest path to take".... no thanks = )

I said what I could... voiced some points from a few authors I respect... responded to as many comments as I could manage.... back to working on "actual" videos = )

Things are working out = )

I don't agree with authors pulling their mods down for what I stated in the video but if that's what an author has, within their means, to stand up against something like this I respect it. I can disagree with something but still respect the intention. It's their work and if hiding the mod helps create a buzz and get things moving. Good of them. = )

I wouldn't have made a video if ESO didn't. My little few thousand views is nothing to the tens of thousands he gets so even though some people found out about ModDrop through my video a lot of others who already knew about it withdrew. I've had at last 10 comments and messages from people saying that my video made them delete their mod drop stuff because they didn't realize that it was a bad thing. Glad to play a little part in it. I'll kill my channel off before I let it support something like that. Glad that so many were on the authors side = )

I can see how a quick 24 hour pull down of mods would work in the case of big modders like Elianora, etc. Gets people talking about the issue and gets people motivated. Then once the ball's rolling, you can put them back up.

Edited by Nozzer66