ModOrganizer 2.1.0 has been released on nexus

LePresidente

Question

8 answers to this question

hey nice to see MO2 released just downloaded it and already having an issue I keep getting a error saying "Archive List not initialized". I take this have something to do with the BSA's cos the tab doesn't show anything it only shows a "1" I use the Installer version and this first time i installed MO2 any suggestions would be helpful.

hey nice to see MO2 released just downloaded it and already having an issue I keep getting a error saying "Archive List not initialized". I take this have something to do with the BSA's cos the tab doesn't show anything it only shows a "1" I use the Installer version and this first time i installed MO2 any suggestions would be helpful.

I get the same error. Haven't seen any reports on github nor any chatter on the Discord channel about it. I still see the archives listed on the data tab so I'm assuming all is well with the base install I have and it's just MO tossing out an error for that feature.

Ok LaPresidente I will await your updated fix. Another thing not sure if the am MO2 issue or a SKYUI Issue but if I extract the BSA it CTD's when hitting the escape button but does not when it is still packed.

Another thing i have noted it LOOT isn't sorting my Load Order however if I use the "Lite" version included with MO2 that does sort my Load Order.

Can you test this version for your BSA issues? 

The loot issue i'm not sure about, Log a bug in github about it

it will be v2.1.0.1 if there are no issues

BSA's are now showing in the Archives Tab in MO2. I will also log a bug report on github for you.

Edit: Just so you know After doing a full reinstall using this newer version LOOT now behaving itself.