Missing body meshes

I'm getting the big exclamation mark icon for bodies. I can't see people in the body creation section either.

At position 94 in the left window of MO, I have "Roberts Male Body FNV", I assume that's were the problem is? It shows 143 conflicts, files are provided by other mods mostlys just called "Roberts" but two are by the optimized  version of the "wasteland retextured" textures.

Any advice?

Do you have MO handling archives checked?  Check the archive tab to see if the box is checked at the top and check all archives below that aren't checked automatically and start the game. 

Conflicts with textures will usually show purple colors or mismatched textures with head and body textures that you should be able to see, but if you see an exclamation point, its either missing the meshes/textures needed. Do the above and they should show up.

Edited by ZidanReign

Unfortunately, MO is handling archives, and all the boxes are checked.

What could it be?

My type3 body replacer is at position 89 on the left pane. It has a grey lightning bolt (redundant).

Edit: Could I be running into the BSA issue filename length issue? I didn't extract any BSA's.

Edited by GlassWizzard

There are three screenshots. I tried diabling the optimized textures and nothing happened, I also tried disabling the type3 replacer and still nothing.

I used the missing mesh replacer mod to make it that long signpost. As you can see the default body shows fine, I don't know what mesh is missing on him I presume clothing.

But then in the race generator, all the other bodies are gone.

Edited by GlassWizzard

I tried disabling Roberts Male body completely and still the same issue.

I just saw this in the guide "Note: If black bars are showing on male bodies in game, try ticking or unticking the BSA for Roberts Males." So Roberts body should have a BSA file, I don't have one in my archive list. That must be the problem?

There is also this "check that no other mod than aMidianBorn Book of Water, ALR - Aptom's Legion Retextured, Ghouls Hires retexture, or Wasteland clothing Hires retexture overwrite Roberts Males." No mods overwrite it, only the optimized textures.

Edited by GlassWizzard

We're you missing the FCO - Roberts Patch.esp?

It was several ESP files, in the guide it says to move several esps to the optional window, I didn't have these ESPs which made me realize this mod must not be installed correctly. I believe I forgot to install the update, but I can't really remember. It makes sense though, since I re-installed it + the update and it's fine now.