32 replies to this topic

#31 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:53 AM

Okay I think your MO install may be in trouble, those logs look wrong. A lot of needless fluff and nothing of any benefit.

Backup the "mods & profile" folders and then remove your existing MO install and re-install to a location away from Fallout. Afterward move those folders back to replace the empty ones just created.

Open the settings in MO2 and check that they are pointing to the correct folders, they should by default.

Create a new empty profile and start the game to verify that everything is fine. If it loads then change to the profile you're currently using and try again.

If it fails post both logs here. Be sure to use

[spoiler]text that is hidden[/spoiler]

#32 BigDaddyRat

BigDaddyRat

Prisoner

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:54 AM

Guys, I appreciate your help, but I've been fighting this thing in one way or another for the last couple of days, so I think I'm just gonna uninstall and reinstall to my desktop and see if that cures the problem.  I have all my downloads copied to another folder so I can reinstall them after I install the MO.

Edited by BigDaddyRat, 01 January 2018 - 02:01 AM.

#33 GSDFan

GSDFan

Jarl

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:23 AM

If you are going that far, install MO in portable mode. You can always install another instance to manage another game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users