Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I think the Prerequisites Setting up Base Tools for Mod Organizer 2 section needs rewriting, because it currently talks about TES5Edit being setup for (and used with) MO2.  TES5Edit (a 32-bit app) isn't mentioned as a MO2 tool anywhere else on the page.   SSE Edit, a 64 bit app, is listed in the menu and ".. is an essential Tool that will help with cleaning mods of dirty edit and enable to creation of patches required by this guide."

In the main Guide, the [Enhanced Lights and FX] section needs rewriting to mention SSE Edit instead of TES5Edit.

Hey guys,

Quick video i made running around Solitude. Its not great but hopefully gives you an idea of the lighting in the exterior and some interior cells at different times.

I will make some more with different areas and weather conditions soon. 

https://youtu.be/j2Dj6yKJdjg

Mods used are in the description. 

I think Obsidian Mountain fog is included in Obsidian weathers. I do like the fact that it only uses vanilla weathers, which makes it compatible with any new lands, that does not use its own weathers.

I think the Prerequisites Setting up Base Tools for Mod Organizer 2 section needs rewriting, because it currently talks about TES5Edit being setup for (and used with) MO2.  TES5Edit (a 32-bit app) isn't mentioned as a MO2 tool anywhere else on the page.   SSE Edit, a 64 bit app, is listed in the menu and ".. is an essential Tool that will help with cleaning mods of dirty edit and enable to creation of patches required by this guide."

In the main Guide, the [Enhanced Lights and FX] section needs rewriting to mention SSE Edit instead of TES5Edit.

You have this a little confused. TES5Edit and SSEdit are the same executable just named differently to handle the different games. Indeed they are identical to FNVEdit, FO3Edit and FO4Edit and even TES4Edit.

All of them 32 bit executables that may be used to modify plugins that are for some 64 bit games, ie. Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4.

You have this a little confused. TES5Edit and SSEdit are the same executable just named differently to handle the different games. Indeed they are identical to FNVEdit, FO3Edit and FO4Edit and even TES4Edit.

All of them 32 bit executables that may be used to modify plugins that are for some 64 bit games, ie. Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4.

I may be a bit confused about whether these apps are 32 or 64 bit.  When I used a properly installed TES5Edit it saw only the Bethesda ESMs from the vanilla game.  When I used a properly installed SSE Edit it saw all installed ESMs/ESPs and I was able to edit Enhanced Light and FX per the directions.  I thought this was due to them being 32/64-bit apps.

Edited by Decopauge123

I think Obsidian Mountain fog is included in Obsidian weathers. I do like the fact that it only uses vanilla weathers, which makes it compatible with any new lands, that does not use its own weathers.

Yeah your right it does include mountain fogs. Thanks for spotting that. 

I am quite liking it so far, it has cooler looking colours that fit well with the location. 

Hey Darth I tried that it helps alot. I also tweaked interior bloom and brightness on left side and it helped alot with the darkness issue. Simply raise interior brightness to taste then tweak contrast for interiors if needed

where is that setting? plus did you tweak it up or down

What file is this in?

it is the enbseries.ini found in your main directory

I can't remember off top of head as I did it through enb GUI. But when I get home tomorrow I can upload my enbseries folder to drop box if you want to compare it and see what the differences are. (Still NVT not reengaged btw but I had same issue of interiors being super dark and fire way too bright)

I can't remember off top of head as I did it through enb GUI. But when I get home tomorrow I can upload my enbseries folder to drop box if you want to compare it and see what the differences are. (Still NVT not reengaged btw but I had same issue of interiors being super dark and fire way too bright)

That would be useful all we would need is the enbseries.ini file. I have added Darth's tweaked so fires shouldn't be so bright now.

was thinking maybe we should give CLARALUX a go might help with lighting issue anyone using it yet?

Not using it, but it sounds interesting and a replacement for lanterns of skyrim? by the sounds of it aswell. 

It claims to be compatible with all weather mods.

Would it also replace the Relighting skyrim from the patch page? 

I'm so baffled to not being able to test all these things with you all...

I wish my PC will go back soon.

My thought about CLARALUX (for that it worth), I tested it on the old skyrim and it was a very good surprise. I stopped using it because of incompatibilities with a lot of mod I used. It seems a lot of patches is released for the SSE one, but if you integrate as much as new places as your old guide, it will certainly need a lot of handwork to avoid lighting inconsistencies

Did you notice that it is incompatible with ELFX exterior ?

Edited by memnochs