Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hello,

i have a question about the SkyTEST installation. The instructions are to NOT install the "SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp". But the corresponding BSA archive isn't unpacked either. Am I missing something?

EDIT: UPPS.....sorry...found my "mistake" ....I do understand now......KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Edited by Battlestar1965

@sirjesto

I was messing about in the LOTD building last night and noticed I seem to have a heck of a time with my followers in there. Toccata for example frequently gets stuck at the entrance arch and won't come up the stairs to the main building. She may or may not reappear when I go inside (often have to summon her). Both she and Inigo get 'lost' as I'm moving around the safehouse and won't appear if I book-travel from one area to another, or even just walk through doors (worse with book traveling). Usually after a bit of running from HoH to library to a safehouse stop and back to main I've totally lost both of them and have to summon.  They also sometimes won't follow me out the main door either.

It's a very minor thing and I don't mind just summoning them around, but thought I'd mention it. I haven't tried using any vanilla followers in there yet.

@sirjesto

I was messing about in the LOTD building last night and noticed I seem to have a heck of a time with my followers in there. Toccata for example frequently gets stuck at the entrance arch and won't come up the stairs to the main building. She may or may not reappear when I go inside (often have to summon her). Both she and Inigo get 'lost' as I'm moving around the safehouse and won't appear if I book-travel from one area to another, or even just walk through doors (worse with book traveling). Usually after a bit of running from HoH to library to a safehouse stop and back to main I've totally lost both of them and have to summon.  They also sometimes won't follow me out the main door either.

It's a very minor thing and I don't mind just summoning them around, but thought I'd mention it. I haven't tried using any vanilla followers in there yet.

It's the same with Lydia as well.  This also happens with leaving the Safe House through the back door directly to Solitude.

Going to try resetting the "bUseNavMeshForMovement" to 1 in my ini file and see if that helps.

@sirjesto

Yeah followers have a hard time getting out of the armory once they are in there too.

Not much we can do about this. The areas are navmeshed.

What I usually do is just ask followers to wait while I go about my business.

I'll give this new BSA extractor a try.  Mod's short Description: "This application will extract all the files from BSA or BA2 files into the same folder as the BSA.  The folder hierarchy of the files from the archive is maintained.  After all files have been extracted the BSA or BA2 file will either be moved or deleted depending on the option you choose."

I extracted 6 Archives (Ask Innkeepers To Show Room SE v1.0-5990-1-0.7z/Gildergreen Regrown-348-2-0.7z/Go On Ahead-4779-1-0-0-.7z/High Resolution Texture Pack-11802-3-3.7z/Horns Are Forever SE-1139-1-1.rar/Terrain Lod Redone-9135-1-3.7z) using BSA Auto Extract and compared the results to BAE's output made during Build installation.  Testing was performed on a different HD than Build installation.  Output (number of files/number of folders/size) for the first 5 archives was exactly the same for BAE and BSA Auto Extractor.

BAE's output for Terrain Lod Redone-9135-1-3.7z was 1 file (686,256 bytes) smaller than the output for BSA Auto Extractor.  BAE was used to extract the BSA on the testing HD, and the results were the same as for BSA Auto Extractor.  A re-extraction using BSA Auto Extractor produced the same results as the 1st extraction.

Edited by Decopauge123

Anyone else experience this weird occurrence with iNeed where if you fill a waterskin in water you are teleported back to the last cell you came from?

I haven't, but it seems that you're not the only one that's had this problem.  One of the the mod's Bug Reports {"Drinking from water sources sometimes teleports the player"}, which sounds a lot like what you experienced, has been reported 4 times.  One user reported that a clean save, and mod re-installation, corrected it for them.

Edited by Decopauge123

I extracted 6 Archives (Ask Innkeepers To Show Room SE v1.0-5990-1-0.7z/Gildergreen Regrown-348-2-0.7z/Go On Ahead-4779-1-0-0-.7z/High Resolution Texture Pack-11802-3-3.7z/Horns Are Forever SE-1139-1-1.rar/Terrain Lod Redone-9135-1-3.7z) using BSA Auto Extract and compared the results to BAE's output made during Build installation.  Testing was performed on a different HD than Build installation.  Output (number of files/number of folders/size) for the first 5 archives was exactly the same for BAE and BSA Auto Extractor.

BAE's output for Terrain Lod Redone-9135-1-3.7z was 1 file (686,256 bytes) smaller than the output for BSA Auto Extractor.  BAE was used to extract the BSA on the testing HD, and the results were the same as for BSA Auto Extractor.  A re-extraction using BSA Auto Extractor produced the same results as the 1st extraction.

Sounds like it works.  That is good news. Thanks for checking it out.

1. Not needed since we don't use the aMidianborm content addon since that requires CCOR and WAF.

From the Audio Overhaul 2 FOMOD "Patch for Version 1.9 of aMidianBorn Book of Silence. NOT the Content Addon."

Also the Royal Armory version should be updated from 2.0 to 2.2. It is updated by the name, but it still says to install

• MAIN FILES - Royal Armory V2.0

When it should say

• MAIN FILES - Royal Armory V2.2

Try using wide and magic instead of lantern. I find it better and more immersive

My current character has backstory-based reasons for not using magic, so the magic source wouldn't be immersive for me, lol. First world problems right here.

I'll set it on wide and see how that rolls though.

hey guys sorry been out of it for a few days still suffering my "Girl flu" so really been up for doing much lately but I am on the mend.

From the Audio Overhaul 2 FOMOD "Patch for Version 1.9 of aMidianBorn Book of Silence. NOT the Content Addon."

Also the Royal Armory version should be updated from 2.0 to 2.2. It is updated by the name, but it still says to install

• MAIN FILES - Royal Armory V2.0

When it should say

• MAIN FILES - Royal Armory V2.2

AOS aMidianBorn Book of Silence is not needed since we only use Texture of Meshes there no esp.

OK the Royal Armory is just a type i'll get that when I get around to it.