Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Are you starting game properly or coc from main menu?

I went back to Nordic snow a while ago, Fluffy was just not looking right for me, but from what i remember footprints were working.

Proper start. Not sure if it's everywhere, I just noticed it as I was heading to Bleak Falls Barrow. I'll have to check in other snowy areas.

BTW putting Quick Light on wide seems to work much better re conflicting lights, thanks for that suggestion.

Edit: Works near Helgen -- but only in shallow snow, not deep snow. 

Edited by Tzefira

So this just happened o.O Another picture here.

Anyone know what might be causing this? It's happened twice, once while walking uphill to Kynesgrove and once up in the mountains between Windhelm and Riften. Both at night just before dawn. I'll be playing and suddenly lights become brighter and hair/eyes go white.

If I turn off ENB hair's no longer white but Skyrim is still overly bright and fuzzy for 3am or whatever time it is, definitely does not look right. Fast forwarding time doesn't fix it; hair and eyes still white. Only way to get around it is to back up a save and avoid going into the triggering area right before sunrise.

I had something similar occur around Keld-Nar, but only during a foggy rainstorm.  The weather ended up changing back to sun, and I didn't have any other issues after that.  I'm suspecting an ELFX + Weather interaction somewhere, but it hasn't happened often enough for me to really start digging. 

I had something similar occur around Keld-Nar, but only during a foggy rainstorm.  The weather ended up changing back to sun, and I didn't have any other issues after that.  I'm suspecting an ELFX + Weather interaction somewhere, but it hasn't happened often enough for me to really start digging. 

Now that you mention it yeah, they were both during fog transitions. Hm. 

So i finally finished my setup! Did some major refactoring and cleanup yesterday (merged over 80 plugins, deleted non needed mods, re organized merge profiles to new naming convention, etc, etc).

Now since my setup is roughly 30-40% different from the guide, using provided CR patches was not an option and when i peeked into what bash patch contains, i got worried, it's some scary stuff in there lol.

So i've started looking at mator smash, and i was immediately sold! It made a MUCH more correct and extensive CR, with only minor custom CR needed to be done manually. It also helped me identify a number of important load order tweaks that would have been a pain to do an old way of manually going through conflicts in xEdit. If you guys aren't using it yet, i would highly recommend you start at least looking at what it can do compared to bash+merge. It pretty mucb saved me weeks of doing manual CR...

Game runs incredibly smooth and looks amazing. For probably the first time ever i am confident in my CR patch (who ever done one manually wiil understand lol).

I will be starting playthrough very soon, and will keep you guys posted. Maybe do some screenshots and character story too :)

Is it possible, through TES5edit or such to disable the CLARALUX Testing Facility? I want to use CLARALUX over Lanterns of Skyrim, but the testing facility just gets to me.

Welcome to the club :). I have posted this exact request on mods page but not getting any answers from authors yet

So i finally finished my setup! Did some major refactoring and cleanup yesterday (merged over 80 plugins, deleted non needed mods, re organized merge profiles to new naming convention, etc, etc).

Now since my setup is roughly 30-40% different from the guide, using provided CR patches was not an option and when i peeked into what bash patch contains, i got worried, it's some scary stuff in there lol.

So i've started looking at mator smash, and i was immediately sold! It made a MUCH more correct and extensive CR, with only minor custom CR needed to be done manually. It also helped me identify a number of important load order tweaks that would have been a pain to do an old way of manually going through conflicts in xEdit. If you guys aren't using it yet, i would highly recommend you start at least looking at what it can do compared to bash+merge. It pretty mucb saved me weeks of doing manual CR...

Game runs incredibly smooth and looks amazing. For probably the first time ever i am confident in my CR patch (who ever done one manually wiil understand lol).

I will be starting playthrough very soon, and will keep you guys posted. Maybe do some screenshots and character story too :)

Any tips? I'd looked at Smash when I was playing classic but was too intimidated by it then. Still am a bit now, but I've learned more about CR since then and want to learn from it a bit. Did you start with the bash all setting and just tweak from there?

That is correct. In fact, after a bit of tweaking and learning, i went back to "smash.all" setting, and tweaked my LO instead where it made sense. Smash patch showed me a lot of LO changes i would have missed otherwise. The only part that i had to manually tweak is removal of "use opposite gender animation" was not being carried forward with correct LO so i've cleaned it manually in my small CR patch that goes dead last in my LO and basically includes any fixes as well as few tweaks (arrow speed, bounty increases, etc.). And i've changed timber wolf level back to 1 since level 4 introduced in AAE plus changes from Animal Tweaks made them ridiculous at level 1 hero LOL

Edited by sm0kem

That is correct. In fact, after a bit of tweaking and learning, i went back to "smash.all" setting, and tweaked my LO instead where it made sense. Smash patch showed me a lot of LO changes i would have missed otherwise. The only part that i had to manually tweak is removal of "use opposite gender animation" was not being carried forward with correct LO so i've cleaned it manually in my small CR patch that goes dead last in my LO and basically includes any fixes as well as few tweaks (arrow speed, bounty increases, etc.). And i've changed timber wolf level back to 1 since level 4 introduced in AAE plus changes from Animal Tweaks made them ridiculous at level 1 hero LOL

Sent you a PM so I don't clutter up Lexy's pretty forum  ::P:

BTW - i couldn't figure out a LOD settings which would give me a reasonable compromise between performance and ridiculous pop-in/transitions (been trying all kinds of DynDOLOD, and LodGen settings for nearly a week), so i went to ugridstoload=7 and haven't noticed any anomalies or performance impacts so far. And scenery looks so much nicer without ugly 2D LODs everywhere :)

This also happended to me near Ivarstead during fog. I was running Skyrim Re-Engaged.   I doesn't happen without an enb, so it's an enb issue.