Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Natural View Tamriel

could an issue with your ENB.

"in that case yes you are hitting you VRAM Limit you need to reduce some of the larger textures in quality. This is also why i recommend the Medium Setting of DynDOLOD I would start by reducing DynDOLOD to medium. Last time i tested i was hitting 4.5GB (ish)."

Do you run your game at 1080p or 1440p?

I run the game at 1080P since the highest resolution our monitor can do.

could an issue with your ENB.

Two others on here have seen it also with different ENB so it's not NVT specifically. Something to do with fog, I suppose. Minor problem.

I did a bunch more running around in snow and Footprints is definitely a waste of scripts with Fluffy Snow, for me. The footprints only show up in very shallow snow. Might go back to Nordic snow.

SIA for noob question, also spelling grammar issue that I noticed in Pre-req's

Clean the Bethesda ESM's

Spelling issue: Once you have finished the cleaning process you will notice the ESMs would have been moved to the Overwrite folder with Mod Organizer 2. These files need to place a a mod by:

Is this meant to be "...be placed as a mod by:" or "...place a mod by:"

Noob Question (Because this has failed me three times and I am done re-doing this after I start modding - I've worked it to be this step as the cause issue, and am SO done with this step I want to cry.) 
 When you clean Dawnguard.esm the first time, check "Backup Plugins".
The Back up plugins check box - we do ONLY for the Dawnguard.esm BECAUSE of the second clean? And NOT the others as they only need to be done ONCE??

P.S. If I find further spelling and grammar issues- if you happy for me to update you on these I will :)

SIA for noob question, also spelling grammar issue that I noticed in Pre-req's

Clean the Bethesda ESM's

Spelling issue: Once you have finished the cleaning process you will notice the ESMs would have been moved to the Overwrite folder with Mod Organizer 2. These files need to place a a mod by:

Is this meant to be "...be placed as a mod by:" or "...place a mod by:"

Noob Question (Because this has failed me three times and I am done re-doing this after I start modding - I've worked it to be this step as the cause issue, and am SO done with this step I want to cry.) 

When you clean Dawnguard.esm the first time, check "Backup Plugins".

The Back up plugins check box - we do ONLY for the Dawnguard.esm BECAUSE of the second clean? And NOT the others as they only need to be done ONCE??

P.S. If I find further spelling and grammar issues- if you happy for me to update you on these I will :)

I have always said that I am OK with anyone updating the grammar and spelling mistake they post in the guide (since Spelling and grammar a great weakness of mine due to my dyslexia). The only thing do ask is don't update mod versions numbers cos either i need to update my end or a certain version is intentional. Yes Dawnguard.esm is the only esm the needs to be cleaned twice this due to xedit all other esm only need to cleaned once.

I have always said that I am OK with anyone updating the grammar and spelling mistake they post in the guide (since Spelling and grammar a great weakness of mine due to my dyslexia). The only thing do ask is don't update mod versions numbers cos either i need to update my end or a certain version is intentional. Yes Dawnguard.esm is the only esm the needs to be cleaned twice this due to xedit all other esm only need to cleaned once.

The reason I didn't want to just go in and change is in the event that I have the wording incorrect for the step - Safer to check than change willy-nilly. This is still your artwork - would never touch without first asking. I know you can adjust back, but always safer and polite to ask  ^_^ 

Ill keep a log, of changes in case. It will just be the glaring spelling and wording. If it is completely obscure Ill post here to clarify if it is properly worded.

And thanks for the fast reply - my game is not broken now!  :thumbsup: 

I did a bunch more running around in snow and Footprints is definitely a waste of scripts with Fluffy Snow, for me. The footprints only show up in very shallow snow. Might go back to Nordic snow.

I believe this is a known issue discussed on the posts tab of the mod. It has something to do with how the UV mapping is done with the snow and so the footprint decals get messed up resulting in missing or sometimes stretched appearance. I'm not entirely sure how to fix this. Also for changing the snow I remember reading that there could be visual issues with blended roads if not using fluffy snow or the snow packed within Majestic Mountains optional. 

• +1 1

Two others on here have seen it also with different ENB so it's not NVT specifically. Something to do with fog, I suppose. Minor problem.

I believe this is a known issue discussed on the posts tab of the mod. It has something to do with how the UV mapping is done with the snow and so the footprint decals get messed up resulting in missing or sometimes stretched appearance. I'm not entirely sure how to fix this. Also for changing the snow I remember reading that there could be visual issues with blended roads if not using fluffy snow or the snow packed within Majestic Mountains optional. 

As far as this goes, I'll take fluffy snow over footprints I prefer the look and I won't miss the footprints that much.

Haha, i was just reading on LE page that it's almost ready for SE! I guess it's play time for me ;)

Did some stress testing yesterday and spawned 25 stormcloaks, 25 imperials, and Alduin for good measure... Needless to say, it was Epic! But no crahes and no abnormal FPS drops, which is really nice

As far as this goes, I'll take fluffy snow over footprints I prefer the look and I won't miss the footprints that much.

Same thing seemed to be happening with Nordic Snow (at least for me) so I may just remove Footprints.  

Nice to see AH Hotkeys pop up! Been messing around testing ESO Skyshards and Weapons & Vestments too...I'll actually play this game one day, I swear.

OK now, I'm about to give up for the time being. Spent so much time in building up the mod setup and the game now won't let me finish the Mirmulnir fight at the Western Watchtower. Sooner or later in the fight I get a CTD no matter what I am doing. I already had this with the Bleak Falls Barrow spider which I could solve by reinstalling everything. But I really don't feel like going through all this again.

This really hurts as my last setup three months ago was solid as a rock. But that was pre-SKSE, pre-Creation Club game updates and without major content adding mods.

Quite frustrated. Sorry.

OK now, I'm about to give up for the time being. Spent so much time in building up the mod setup and the game now won't let me finish the Mirmulnir fight at the Western Watchtower. Sooner or later in the fight I get a CTD no matter what I am doing. I already had this with the Bleak Falls Barrow spider which I could solve by reinstalling everything. But I really don't feel like going through all this again.

This really hurts as my last setup three months ago was solid as a rock. But that was pre-SKSE, pre-Creation Club game updates and without major content adding mods.

Quite frustrated. Sorry.

Found the reason: moreHUD's newest feature "Show Enemy Level". After diabling that in MCM all was good. Strange.