Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

DarkladyLexy, remember what I said about wide search parameters? :yes:   While I was looking for IH on NexusSE (and not finding it, of course), I came across

ET3D - Every Tree 3D Different: Every tree different a variation visual for the mod 3d Trees.  A massive alternative retextures of the trees (this will be also expanded to original ETD).  All trees are from realistic trees pictures from Finland taken by me (yeah also the tree you see in the main pic really exist).

ET3D requires Skyrim 3D Trees: Next Generation 3D Forests.    The most realistic forests simulation in gaming at this moment.

I'll look into this, and if it is compatible with what we've done for Ultra Trees, I'll install it and report back.  :gnome:

DarkladyLexy, remember what I said about wide search parameters? :yes: While I was looking for IH on NexusSE (and not finding it, of course), I came across

ET3D - Every Tree 3D Different: Every tree different a variation visual for the mod 3d Trees. A massive alternative retextures of the trees (this will be also expanded to original ETD). All trees are from realistic trees pictures from Finland taken by me (yeah also the tree you see in the main pic really exist).

ET3D requires Skyrim 3D Trees: Next Generation 3D Forests. The most realistic forests simulation in gaming at this moment.

I'll look into this, and if it is compatible with what we've done for Ultra Trees, I'll install it and report back. :gnome:

I am using all the 3d mods and etd and loving them. Good performance too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lexy, CH has absolutely NO issues. Tested and tested again and again. It works just fine on its own right!

I am not using EFF though...using iAFT and they work beautifully together as long as one makes the right choices in iAFT MCM and of course patch the 2 plugins.

Unfortunately the patch is not that trivial as it requires altering the stables quest and editing the relevant script (qf_stables_00068d73.pex).

Also, I do not know if u r using RDO in your guide, but that mod needs also patching with CH.

I can give you the patch I have for both iAFT and RDO + the edited script (1 esp for both mods) if you so wish...

I have discussed it back in time with the author if CH in order to post it to AFT or iAFT page, and he is quite fine to publish it there, but none of the other authors has ever responded to my messages... ::(:

If you can pm them to me too please. I just stripped eff out of my load order and patches. Installed and patched iAFT for RDO, just need to sort CH now.

I'll look into this, and if it is compatible with what we've done for Ultra Trees, I'll install it and report back.  :gnome:

I am using all the 3d mods and etd and loving them. Good performance too.

In that case, let me ask: did you learn about any installation requirements that go beyond what is posted on the 2 mod pages?

Too bad there's no Paul Bunyan smiley! :rofl:

Edited by Decopauge123

Lexy, CH has absolutely NO issues. Tested and tested again and again. It works just fine on its own right!

I am not using EFF though...using iAFT and they work beautifully together as long as one makes the right choices in iAFT MCM and of course patch the 2 plugins.

Unfortunately the patch is not that trivial as it requires altering the stables quest and editing the relevant script (qf_stables_00068d73.pex).

Also, I do not know if u r using RDO in your guide, but that mod needs also patching with CH.

I can give you the patch I have for both iAFT and RDO + the edited script (1 esp for both mods) if you so wish...

I have discussed it back in time with the author if CH in order to post it to AFT or iAFT page, and he is quite fine to publish it there, but none of the other authors has ever responded to my messages... ::(:

Yes please share (PM it to me if you don't want it on the forum) I am giving serious thought to swapped EFF for iAFT. EFF still needs work but looks like Expired is more interested in getting Racemenu up and running so will be ages until EFF is back to where it was. Really the only reason we still have EFF cos it was part of Neo's guide and couldn't be arsed to change but if it needs to change then we will change 

:dancingbanana:  :dancingbanana:

Would love a PM as well...though if Lexy's going to change over I can wait til it appears in the guide. No time to play for a couple days  :crying:

Edited by Tzefira

In that case, let me ask: did you learn about any installation requirements that go beyond what is posted on the 2 mod pages?

Too bad there's no Paul Bunyan smiley! :rofl:

Only thing I did was install them the normal way in this order:

Bent Pines > HD LODs > Veydosebrom > 3D Gildergreen > D.E.R.P > EEKs Renthal > 3D Plants > 3D Trees > 3D Landscapes

In my merge I did not move the esps out of the mod folders and just hid the esps after the merge completed.

Then installed ET3D after the merge patch and let it override.

Ran DynDoLOD without ultra trees as I got a few ILS with ultra.

You're going to tell me I made a booboo?

:;):

Deadly! Yeah it's a nice lil C.R patch but I guess without the dependents (there are a good deal now) it'll be kinda pointless. It acts as C.R patch/smaller combiner, like changing the record for when vampire attacks start etc.

I haven't updated my wee list in ahwile. Will do soon my man

Yeah I did not use Enai's mods for vampires and stuff cause I was going to use BV and royal bloodline and then decided to hell with the vamps and I modded mine to use the choice is yours.

Only thing I did was install them the normal way in this order:

Bent Pines > HD LODs > Veydosebrom > 3D Gildergreen > D.E.R.P > EEKs Renthal > 3D Plants > 3D Trees > 3D Landscapes

In my merge I did not move the esps out of the mod folders and just hid the esps after the merge completed.

Then installed ET3D after the merge patch and let it override.

Ran DynDoLOD without ultra trees as I got a few ILS with ultra.

You're going to tell me I made a booboo?

Nope, was only wondering if you had stumbled across any got-ya's during the installation process.  Thanks!  :clap: :thumbsup:

So, are you using/running Ultra trees?

Edited by Decopauge123

Share with me please if you can. And I hope your patch will end up in this guide, as well as iAFT!

Guys and Gals,

As I said in my previous post, the patch for CH-iAFT-RDO will be PMed to Lexy and Lexy will publish it as she sees fit.

I am not going to start sending individual PMs..I simply do not have the time for it.

I DO understand that most of you may want this patch right now but I am 100% certain that Lexy will upload it to her Nexus Page or to her guide soon enough.

A bit of patience pls and I am sure that you understand!

Thank you all! :)

Edited by Astakos
  • +1 2

Guys and Gals,

As I said in my previous post, the patch for CH-iAFT-RDO will be PMed to Lexy and Lexy will publish it as she sees fit.

I am not going to start sending individual PMs..I simply do not have the time for it.

I DO understand that most of you may want this patch right now but I am 100% certain that Lexy will upload it to her Nexus Page or to her guide soon enough.

A bit of patience pls and I am sure that you understand!

Thank you all! :)

Thank you for giving the patch to DarkladyLexy and allowing her to post it as she sees fit!  ::): :clap: :thumbsup: :unworthy: :celebration: :dance: :dancingbanana: :gnome:

Edited by Decopauge123

Nope, was only wondering if you had stumbled across any got-ya's during the installation process.  Thanks!  :clap: :thumbsup:

So, are you using/running Ultra trees?

No I don't use Ultra Trees, as I got a couple of ILS when using it and I'd rather eye candy in my face than on the horizon :)