Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

DarkladyLexy, you currently have [Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution CR Update for 1.03.1 (TESTING)] directly after [Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution] in the [Conflict Resolution] section of the Guide Wiki.  With the master CR updated to v1.03.1, is [Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution CR Update for 1.03.1 (TESTING)] still required?

Is the (TESTING) CR still valid?

OK, Guys, we will be taking a look at iAFT over the next few days we just ask you to be patient while we examine please don't pester Astakos as he has passed his patches to Lexy.

Also, Decopauge123 can you please PM me and Lexy your finding of ET3D - Every Tree 3D Different experiment when you can.

Can do easy, Darth_mathias!  :thumbsup:

Edited by Decopauge123

Will try out Better Descriptions SSE as well as Become a Bard tomorrow to see if there are any glaring issues (though Better Descriptions' functions may be partially covered by moreHUD SE already). Not well-versed enough to look for more subtle conflicts, but if there's any big problems, I'll report them for anyone interested. From reading the latest posts, Become a Bard may have some issues to due WICO (didn't add the other one on top) overwriting one of the NPCs it uses.

Edited by VonDoom

Will try out Better Descriptions SSE as well as Become a Bard tomorrow to see if there are any glaring issues (though Better Descriptions' functions may be partially covered by moreHUD SE already). Not well-versed enough to look for more subtle conflicts, but if there's any big problems, I'll report them for anyone interested. From reading the latest posts, Become a Bard may have some issues to due WICO (didn't add the other one on top) overwriting one of the NPCs it uses.

I've been using Become a Bard and haven't run into any problems just yet (granted haven't had too much time to play lately). Have not tried Valdacil's Sorting Mod but have tried Another Sorting Mod which has a LOTD patch and with some minor extra CR work have not encountered any major issues.

Honed Metal also working quite well, for people who don't like smithing  ::D:

LOOT updated to v 0.12.5 on 3/19

SAFO has some updated patches on 3/19 for: Another Sorting Mod, Awesome Potions, Frostfall, Imperious Races of Skyrim, iNeed Extended, Realistic Needs and Diseases, SkyTEST RAP, Valdacil's Sorting

Edited by Tzefira

I used to use Another Sorting Mod and found Valdacil's a lot better, since its tag system makes setting up CFMs and equipment sets very simple -- though I'm not sure if Another Sorting has changed much since I last looked at it -- and the script makes compatibility patches redundant, you just create your own from your modlist. Easy to set up and the script runs pretty fast.

No Lexy Updated the Main CR This morning so basically what was in the dropbox is now on the Nexus page. Lexy Doesn't pull the "mod info" of the guide cos we know the next will start soon there is no point removing it to readd it and a few days later.

OK, Understood about updating information.  ::):  Thanks.   :thumbsup: 

• OPTIONAL FILES - LOTD Patches Merged
  • OPTIONAL FILES - Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches FOMOD

Special Installation: From the FOMOD select only the Solitude Skyway Patch.

The 3.4.6 version of LOTD Patches Merged appears to include DBM_Skyway_Patch.esp, so the FOMOD and installation instruction can probably be removed from the guide.

Edited by shandrakor