Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Is there a change log for it somewhere? I must be blind

here https://wiki.step-project.com/User:DarkladyLexy/Lexys_LOTD_SE_Changelog

The 3.4.6 version of LOTD Patches Merged appears to include DBM_Skyway_Patch.esp, so the FOMOD and installation instruction can probably be removed from the guide.

So it does I guess SirJ added to the LOTD Merge Patch and I missed it.

Hot off the Shelf Sovngarde HD recommend the performance version!

Yes, I spotted that the other day no had a chance to take a look at it thou.

Haven't gotten to Better Descriptions/Become a Bard yet, but I can confirm that RE - Real Estate Continued works. I tested for functionality in Whiterun and everything worked perfectly. Buying, rent, attitude adjustment for expensive and cheap rent. Didn't check every town and city for weird placements, but if there are any, they should be easy to disable.

Also submitting Hunters not Bandits for consideration. According to the description, it should work fine with RDO (separate main file) and Immersive Citizens (place after in load order).

So I was testing out iAFT had Jenessa, Tocatta, and Sofia in tow wen through Convenient horses was able to get Jenessa and toccata to buy horses (Sofia comes with her own) decided to pop to Riften and pick up Inigo and as soon as I picked him up and exited the jail he vanished and now I can't find him anywhere.

Edit: A reload sorted it no idea what happened. Anyway onto the verdict of iAFT as a replacement for EFF I am convinced I'll start the swap later on today.

Glad you switched to iAFT.  I think you will like it a lot better and it is a "little" more immersive than the "wheel" in EFF.  Now if Krytopyr will just port Better Stealth AI for followers I will be a happy camper.  But that isn't on her list yet :(

Edited by Kneph13

Glad you switched to iAFT.  I think you will like it a lot better and it is a "little" more immersive than the "wheel" in EFF.  Now if Krytopyr will just port Better Stealth AI for followers I will be a happy camper.  But that isn't on her list yet :(

And I would be an even more happy camper if Chesko would be so kind and finally update Campfire and Frostfall for SKSE64. But don't understand me wrong. I totally understand if Skyrim and modding is no longer Chesko's main interest. RL always comes first. Maybe i will just try it myself....there are some guides how to do this....

It just came to my mind, maybe i'm after all just a modding beginner, but when i played a little bit in my gorgeous looking Skyrim world, i noticed all my slayned enemies did carry A LOT of loot. Though i didn't mind finding some better weapons i still wondered: "Why is this so?". After all we installed "Scarcity SE". After checking my Bashed Patch in SSEEdit i noticed that quite a lot of changes form Scarcity SE were undone by the Bashed patch. Tagging Scarcity with the "Relev" Tag and rebuilding the bashed patch seemed to lead to the desired result. My dead enemies now have sadly enough much less loot, but i think that's how it's supposed to be.

My main question though is, are you all mainly very experienced veteran modders, so you all know about the tagging of plugins for wrye bash to give the best result? Hence you don't need this extra information. Or do you think something like this would be worth mentioning in the guide?

BTW, if this text sounds kind of weird, english is not my native language....