Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

something is serious wrong with my setup of Skyrim 3D Trees this is what it looks like https://imgur.com/6qlYwbT as I said I have removed the trees and flora section disabled the Bash Patch, zEdit Patch, TEXGEN DynDOLOD output. I am at a lost as to why it looks like that now.

DarkladyLexy, I have no idea what would cause what you're seeing.  Did you accidentally remove/deactivate something outside the 'Trees, Flora & Grass' section?  I have the full Build loaded (see my ModWat.ch).

Edited by Decopauge123

DarkladyLexy, I have no idea what would cause what you're seeing.  Did you accidentally remove/deactivate something outside the 'Trees, Flora & Grass' section?  I have the full Build loaded (see my ModWat.ch).

nope i have check a triple checkei evem redownload 3D Trees and the result is the same so i am aafraid if i can't get the bottom of is the 3D Trees is non starter.

Okay, new weird issue.

I was updating my modlist for the last two days' changes, and suddenly Merge Plugins has decided it wants to display my load order in a wildly incorrect fashion.

For example, I need to rebuild my RDO Merged patch, so I moved those three plugins next to each other.  MO2 had no issue with this.

I opened Merge Plugins Standalone, only to find RDO+CRF+USEEP at the TOP of the load order, RDO itself only a few plugins down, and the other two esps scattered throughout.  And they weren't the ony ones out of place when comparing MO2's load order to MPS.  

So I figured, "Huh", ran LOOT, and let it fix the load order.  It sorted thing.  MO2's list changed to match.  Reloaded MPS, still the exact same out of whack order list?  WTF?  I can't merge anything like this.  And I did all the merges originally without a problem.  As far as that program is concerned *nothing* has changed since then, but suddenly it's lost its damned mind.  

nope i have check a triple checkei evem redownload 3D Trees and the result is the same so i am aafraid if i can't get the bottom of is the 3D Trees is non starter.

Are 'Skyrim 3D Trees' and 'Every Tree 3D' the only mods (in that order) in your "Trees, Flora & Grass" section ATM?  If so, I deactivate everything else like you did and see what happens.

Okay, new weird issue.

I was updating my modlist for the last two days' changes, and suddenly Merge Plugins has decided it wants to display my load order in a wildly incorrect fashion.

For example, I need to rebuild my RDO Merged patch, so I moved those three plugins next to each other.  MO2 had no issue with this.

I opened Merge Plugins Standalone, only to find RDO+CRF+USEEP at the TOP of the load order, RDO itself only a few plugins down, and the other two esps scattered throughout.  And they weren't the ony ones out of place when comparing MO2's load order to MPS.  

So I figured, "Huh", ran LOOT, and let it fix the load order.  It sorted thing.  MO2's list changed to match.  Reloaded MPS, still the exact same out of whack order list?  WTF?  I can't merge anything like this.  And I did all the merges originally without a problem.  As far as that program is concerned *nothing* has changed since then, but suddenly it's lost its damned mind.  

Have you closed out all apps and rebooted your computer?  I've seen it where MO2 gets a little confused sometimes, and I've seen where Merge Plugins will have an exception error when exiting the application (while in MO2).  If that happens I delete the merge and try again.

Have you tried running the 2 3D Trees mods with your 'Trees, Flora & Grass" section intact?

Edited by Decopauge123

Have you closed out all apps and rebooted your computer?  I've seen it where MO2 gets a little confused sometimes, and I've seen where Merge Plugins will have an exception error when exiting the application (while in MO2).  If that happens I delete the merge and try again.

Yes.  Didn't work.  

Okay, new weird issue.

I believe Merge Plugins is prone to do this withn MO2 my suggestion would be to make a new profoile and only load the mods you wish to merge (No had any issue with this method).

• +1 1

OK, I agree that 'Skyrim 3D Trees' and 'Every Tree 3D' are non-starters.  While I was getting caught up on recent Build updates, I figured out I'd missed a couple of things.  I'm not good enough at smushing (technical term :;): ) mods together to get them to work together.

Edited by Decopauge123

Very minor quibble of formatting, but you frequently have mods with FOMOD installations, followed by instructions to 

Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

That being impossible if going through the FOMOD menu. Would be more accurate to say something like "After installation, delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):"