Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Very minor quibble of formatting, but you frequently have mods with FOMOD installations, followed by instructions to 

Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

That being impossible if going through the FOMOD menu. Would be more accurate to say something like "After installation, delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):"

I agree with your statement, shandrakor.  Most of us (including me) have probably been translating that to 'delete the files after the FOMOD installation' in our minds.

Taking what you pointed out one-step further:  If you look at the whole line it would read better if it was something like

Special After Installation Instructions: Delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

differentiating FOMOD Installation Instructions from non-FOMOD installation instructions.

Edited by Decopauge123

FYI regarding: DynDOLOD - V2.36 Beta 9 - by Sheson

The download link gives us the following message: "The file you are trying to download is no longer available."

I hope the version I have (V2.36 Beta 8) is OKAY.

Any idea why V2.36 Beta 9 was taken down?

Hello all,

i stumbled over maybe a minor problem with the "Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks" (iAFT) installation in conjungtion with RDO and "Convenient Horses" (CH) and the corresponding patches in the main guide.

According to the iAFT's mod authors instructions

[spoiler=iAFT Mod Author Instructions regarding iAFT, RDO and CH]Convenient Horses is partially compatible.
Ensure it is loaded after iAFT, and disable iAFT's "followers use horses", and "catch up on weapon draw" features (this will require enabling the "AFT Menu" style "Dialogue Menu" in the MCM, and navigating to the settings through AFT's default "Follower Options" dialogues).
It also conflicts with Relationship Dialogue Overhaul (RDO). If you use all three, load Convenient Horses last (even after compatibility patches for iAFT and RDO).
The only thing you'll lose from RDO by doing so is hostlers blocking services with poor relationships (also easy to patch if you have a bit of xEdit knowledge).

CH should be loaded after RDO and the iAFT-RDO patches. Hence the special CH-iAFT-RDO-patch, since it needs to be loaded after CH, can't be merged into the "RDO Merged" Patch.

Load Order of the plugins should be as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
(RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp  (can be merged into "RDO Merged.esp"))
(RDO - iAFT Patch.esp (can be merged into "RDO Merged.esp"))

RDO Merged.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Convenient Horses - iAFT - RDO Patch.esp ( CANNOT be merged into "RDO Merged.esp", but will be merged into the Bashed Patch)
Bashed Patch,0.esp

-----------------------------------------------------------

If the CH-iAFT-RDO Patch would be merged into the "RDO Merged.esp" plugin, the changes from this plugin would be lost, since then it would be loaded before CH, and the "RDO Merged.esp" cannot be merged into the Bashed patch.

This is how i did it in my setup and all three mods (iAFT, RDO and CH) are working flawless together.

I know we all start somewhere to learn and grow and I have been loath to post knowing it would lead to a simple answer. but honestly thank you  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Natstar hi! I wouldn't worry about it ...we have ALL BEEN there and done it , got the tee shirt etc.....I still have the imprint of my palm on my forehead from all the  palm slapping and won't be the last either

Quickly - What is the first thing that comes to mind when looking at this image?

SmOkem hi! Damn i have textures missing again and need to upgrade my glasses

Edited by berndaroy

Natstar hi! I wouldn't worry about it ...we have ALL BEEN there and done it , got the tee shirt etc.....I still have the imprint of my palm on my forehead from all the  palm slapping and won't be the last either

I got no tshirt! - but probs have noob tattooed on my head though - that being said I finally have that Aha! moment and now very happy.  :woot:

@Decopauge123

SSE version of AddItemMenu is out (see Miscellaneous files). Not sure if that's what you had already, but might solve the mouse issue. Have not had the chance to try it yet.

That's it.  :thumbsup:   I've been using it a lot.  The only issue so far (for me) is that the mouse interface doesn't work.  You can move focus using the up/down arrow keys, and select using the Enter key.

Hello all,

i stumbled over maybe a minor problem with the "Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks" (iAFT) installation in conjungtion with RDO and "Convenient Horses" (CH) and the corresponding patches in the main guide.

According to the iAFT's mod authors instructions

[spoiler=iAFT Mod Author Instructions regarding iAFT, RDO and CH]Convenient Horses is partially compatible.

Ensure it is loaded after iAFT, and disable iAFT's "followers use horses", and "catch up on weapon draw" features (this will require enabling the "AFT Menu" style "Dialogue Menu" in the MCM, and navigating to the settings through AFT's default "Follower Options" dialogues).

It also conflicts with Relationship Dialogue Overhaul (RDO). If you use all three, load Convenient Horses last (even after compatibility patches for iAFT and RDO).

The only thing you'll lose from RDO by doing so is hostlers blocking services with poor relationships (also easy to patch if you have a bit of xEdit knowledge).

CH should be loaded after RDO and the iAFT-RDO patches. Hence the special CH-iAFT-RDO-patch, since it needs to be loaded after CH, can't be merged into the "RDO Merged" Patch.

Load Order of the plugins should be as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp

(RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp  (can be merged into "RDO Merged.esp"))

(RDO - iAFT Patch.esp (can be merged into "RDO Merged.esp"))

RDO Merged.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

Convenient Horses - iAFT - RDO Patch.esp ( CANNOT be merged into "RDO Merged.esp", but will be merged into the Bashed Patch)

Bashed Patch,0.esp

-----------------------------------------------------------

If the CH-iAFT-RDO Patch would be merged into the "RDO Merged.esp" plugin, the changes from this plugin would be lost, since then it would be loaded before CH, and the "RDO Merged.esp" cannot be merged into the Bashed patch.

This is how i did it in my setup and all three mods (iAFT, RDO and CH) are working flawless together.

Ok I will look into this but FYI this was the Load Order Astakos gave me when he sent me the patch:

iAFT

CH

RDO

RDO - iAFT Patch

Convenient Horses - iAFT - RDO Patch

@BattleStar1965

CH should load before RDO. There is no reason loading after it; author of CH recommends to load it after and loosing some minor RDO behavior in the stables simply because there was no patch available to rectify that.

But now you have a patch for all 3 mods! So no reason to load it after RDO.

If you look at the patch's header in xEdit you will see that when I created the patch the load order was the one that Lexy recommends above.

Stick to that LO and you will be good to go!

Edited by Astakos

Hi everyone !

When my PC died, I lost nearly all my work, it pissed me off so much that I did a big and long pause.

But I finally could buy my new PC (A big beast !). So, I'm back on track ;) as I must restart everything from the beginning, I will switch to Skyrim SSE.

Your guide grown a lot since the last time I take a look at it, good job !
Thank you for this amazing works, I will try to be my best to be useful if I can.

So I was testing out iAFT had Jenessa, Tocatta, and Sofia in tow wen through Convenient horses was able to get Jenessa and toccata to buy horses.

What are the steps to my followers to buy horses?  I gave them some coin but, didn't see it in their dialogue options?