Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Derp solved. iAFT has to load after Immersive Citizens, then all seems to be well (so far). Might want to toss that in the LOOT rules section as LOOT put ICAIO after iAFT for me.

Do you have the latest "testing CR" cos there was a conflcit with iAFT and ICAIO that I solved?

Lexy, you've still got EFF settings listed in the MCM section, needs switch to iAFT (Followers Can Ride can be disabled with CH in play). Also, KS Dragons now includes option for setting stats for Durnehviir.

yeah, thanks, I forgot about these since I stopped playing when I switched to iAFT cos I needed to start a new game. So decided to wait until CACO, WAFR and CCOR were out before I start playing again.

Wonderful guide! 

I am moving over from SRLE LOTD Oldrim to this guide but I am getting consistent BSODs which I did not on Oldrim.  I can get into the game just fine, everything works as it should, but within 5 minutes it will lock up with black screen.  Any thoughts on why this would be occurring in general and in SE only especially?  

Looking online I have found the 2 biggest issues in general appear to be Nvidia drivers and Windows Touch Keyboard service.  I rolled back my drivers to a previous version and played for an hour without issue, but then then BSODs started happening again.  I also have been unable to turn off the Touch Keyboard function and have not yet figured out why.

I greatly appreciate all of you folks' help.

Do you have the latest "testing CR" cos there was a conflcit with iAFT and ICAIO that I solved?

yeah, thanks, I forgot about these since I stopped playing when I switched to iAFT cos I needed to start a new game. So decided to wait until CACO, WAFR and CCOR were out before I start playing again.

Yup, had the CR and the tester installed, still got the conflict til I moved the esps around.

So after my fiddling around with the NPC Texture mods (and admittedly installing some other new mods on top which I've since removed), I suddenly get CTDs on opening the inventory. Redid bashed patch/FNIS/VIS script like a dozen times now, removing mods I'd added since the last time it worked, also disabling the texture merge and CR, but still the same. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

https://modwat.ch/u/VonDoom/plugins

So after my fiddling around with the NPC Texture mods (and admittedly installing some other new mods on top which I've since removed), I suddenly get CTDs on opening the inventory. Redid bashed patch/FNIS/VIS script like a dozen times now, removing mods I'd added since the last time it worked, also disabling the texture merge and CR, but still the same. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

https://modwat.ch/u/VonDoom/plugins

I assume you've tested on a new game, ie not one where you've been actively installing and uninstalling stuff. 

When I have a reproducible issue like that and the cause isn't obvious I always do the classic troubleshooting method. Disable the bottom half of my mods (including Bashed, zedit, FNIS, VIS, etc) and see if the issue's still there. If not, add back in half of the ones I disabled, check again. When the issue does appear, disable mods one by one til it stops again. 

With inventory being suss I'd probably start by trying a new game without VIS and VIS patch first. If no joy, I'd start process above.

Edited by Tzefira

Wonderful guide! 

I am moving over from SRLE LOTD Oldrim to this guide but I am getting consistent BSODs which I did not on Oldrim.  I can get into the game just fine, everything works as it should, but within 5 minutes it will lock up with black screen.  Any thoughts on why this would be occurring in general and in SE only especially?  

Looking online I have found the 2 biggest issues in general appear to be Nvidia drivers and Windows Touch Keyboard service.  I rolled back my drivers to a previous version and played for an hour without issue, but then then BSODs started happening again.  I also have been unable to turn off the Touch Keyboard function and have not yet figured out why.

I greatly appreciate all of you folks' help.

Kind of a shot in the dark, but try opening up the NVIDIA Control panel --> Manage 3D settings --> click the 'Program Settings' tabs. Select Elder Scrolls V SE in the dropdown, then in 2. select "High-performance NVIDIA processor" to be sure you're forcing Skyrim to use NVIDIA and not your integrated card (if you have one). Then update your drivers to most recent and see if it still BSODs.

Edited by Tzefira

Working on it currently, thanks! I kinda skipped a few steps thinking tracing back the mods I added would get me somewhere more quickly. I managed to get it to work, now I'm narrowing down what the problem was -- VIS doesn't appear to be at fault so far, though it might of course be that the VIS script doesn't play well with some other mod I've yet to reintroduce.

Haven't been able to figure out what it actually was, since it just ... works now with the same setup it was CTDing with before, but hey, now I can actually look into getting started on with things.

This was recently uploaded to the nexus:

Axe's RS Children Tweaks

Aims to make RS Children look more natural. Thought it might be of interest.

Edited by VonDoom

I'm getting consistent CTD's whenever approaching the College of Winterhold entrance. (at the end of the town, not the colleges main entrance) Anyone having this issue?

Check your Stunning Statues of Skyrim install. Make sure the folders you created have the double 's' (statuesSnow not statuesnow), and that after copy/renaming you didn't delete the original files.

Finally finished installing as-written, except for UNP instead of UNPB. I'm seeing what I normally think of as HAVOK bugs: ouchies when brushing against objects, kicking things for 10 feet by bumping into them, cabbages in bowls hopping about a bit.

I thought that was typically caused by framerates above 60, but according to the ENB framerate, I was at a rock-solid 59.0. Any other suggestions on what to check?