Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Check your Stunning Statues of Skyrim install. Make sure the folders you created have the double 's' (statuesSnow not statuesnow), and that after copy/renaming you didn't delete the original files.

Just checked, original files haven't been touched. Just copied/renamed in the new meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/ folder as instructed.

EDIT (Solved): Derp. I had accidentally renamed said files with .nif.nif xD Thanks for being able to specify the issue or I wouldn't have noticed.

Edited by buckwild

Just checked, original files haven't been touched. Just copied/renamed in the new meshes/prometheus/architecture/statuessnow/ folder as instructed.

EDIT (Solved): Derp. I had accidentally renamed said files with .nif.nif xD Thanks for being able to specify the issue or I wouldn't have noticed.

::D:

LeanWolf's Talos Statue mod also has a similar procedure, might want to give that a pre-emptive glance to make sure same didn't happen there. Else you'll CTD around Talos statues with the adjusted greatswords.

::D:

LeanWolf's Talos Statue mod also has a similar procedure, might want to give that a pre-emptive glance to make sure same didn't happen there. Else you'll CTD around Talos statues with the adjusted greatswords.

Nope I somehow managed not to screw that one up :D

Got an interesting issue with iNeed. I'm generally not one for needs mods but I decided to just mess around with it, so installed that plus its RWT and YOT patches into respective merges, re-ran patches and DynDolod, yadda yadda.

I found that with iNeed running I was getting script lag in places I hadn't seen before. Most obvious was when using Ocato's Recital (auto-casts spells on you at the start of combat) from Apocalypse with Muffle and Stoneflesh; it would take about ten seconds after entering combat for Stoneflesh to proc, and nearly a full minute for Muffle to kick in. I'd be done with fights and strolling off down the road when Muffle finally showed up. Same with couple other triggers, like shrines -- they'd take 5-10 seconds to pop the effect and notifications after I activated them.

When I removed iNeed all that stopped, and on a new game things were back to normal. I'm probably going to just leave it out as it's not particularly important for me, but I'm still somewhat curious if it's something I may have messed up. Anyone else had this happen? 

Got an interesting issue with iNeed. I'm generally not one for needs mods but I decided to just mess around with it, so installed that plus its RWT and YOT patches into respective merges, re-ran patches and DynDolod, yadda yadda.

I found that with iNeed running I was getting script lag in places I hadn't seen before. Most obvious was when using Ocato's Recital (auto-casts spells on you at the start of combat) from Apocalypse with Muffle and Stoneflesh; it would take about ten seconds after entering combat for Stoneflesh to proc, and nearly a full minute for Muffle to kick in. I'd be done with fights and strolling off down the road when Muffle finally showed up. Same with couple other triggers, like shrines -- they'd take 5-10 seconds to pop the effect and notifications after I activated them.

When I removed iNeed all that stopped, and on a new game things were back to normal. I'm probably going to just leave it out as it's not particularly important for me, but I'm still somewhat curious if it's something I may have messed up. Anyone else had this happen? 

Tzefira, I have iNeed installed, with it's required patches, but it is currently disabled.  I've never installed it before this Build, and like you, usually don't try needs mods, and had planned to try it out at some point, but haven't yet.

Edited by Decopauge123

I am wanting to install T'skyrim - Whiterun, Jk'sRiverwood/ T'skyrim - Riverwood, and T'skyrim Winterhold; Possibly also Leaf Rest as well... My question is - is there anything major I need to adjust or be aware of or will these blend in ok with the rest of the guide?

I know I possibly will need to merge at the end but just want to check with a wiser and more experienced modder before willy-nilly deviating slightly on this...

I know ballsy of me to do this but I really want the lovely effects these bring to the game. 
TIA  :thumbsup:

@Tzefira, just tested quickly with oakflesh and didn't have any lug whatsoever.

@Natstar, i am running both JK's Riverwood and Whiterun. LOOT will sort it for you just fine so there is nothing extra you need to do with them. Few things to keep in mind however: 1. typically such mods will conflict with Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul, so it's a good idea to check compatibility report on ICAIO page; 2. JK's Riverwood have a weird collision with iNeed which might cause CTD when starting trade with Lucan Valeruis for the first time. It doesn't happen 100% of the time, but to be safe, just don't start iNeed before you traded with him once.

Tzefira, I have iNeed installed, with it's required patches, but it is currently disabled.  I've never installed it before this Build, and like you, usually don't try needs mods, and had planned to try it out at some point, but haven't yet.

Tzefira, you might enable the log and see what's going on. It might be another mod that's shitting itself and stack dumping all over your computer

@Tzefira, just tested quickly with oakflesh and didn't have any lug whatsoever.

@Natstar, i am running both JK's Riverwood and Whiterun. LOOT will sort it for you just fine so there is nothing extra you need to do with them. Few things to keep in mind however: 1. typically such mods will conflict with Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul, so it's a good idea to check compatibility report on ICAIO page; 2. JK's Riverwood have a weird collision with iNeed which might cause CTD when starting trade with Lucan Valeruis for the first time. It doesn't happen 100% of the time, but to be safe, just don't start iNeed before you traded with him once.

Figured it was just me  :teehee:  I appreciate you testing it, sm0kem. I'll reinstall it on another profile perhaps and have a look at the logs, for science.

When ENBSeries is installed, CK doesn't work. Help?

CK simply crashes on boot. TIA :)

I've not heard of this being a thing...and just tried loading CK myself, works fine (granted I'm still on ENB 0.327 as my preset author hasn't updated for 0.330 yet <-- scratch that just got updated woohoo!). Remove ENB until you're ready to test/play, perhaps? 

Edited by Tzefira

When ENBSeries is installed, CK doesn't work. Help?

CK simply crashes on boot. TIA :)

Sylien, have you tried running the CK without the 3 ENBSeries files installed in your base SkyrimSE directory?

I've not heard of this being a thing...and just tried loading CK myself, works fine (granted I'm still on ENB 0.327 as my preset author hasn't updated for 0.330 yet <-- scratch that just got updated woohoo!). Remove ENB until you're ready to test/play, perhaps? 

I haven't heard of this being a thing, either, and I can run my CreationKit2 through MO2 with ENBSeries v0.329 installed without incident or error message.

Edited by Decopauge123

So I have been modding long enough to know that when running Fores new idles, I should be getting x number of animations for y number of mods...especially since we have immersive animations installed. So why does the output look like the following? Especially since I also have the creature pack installed? I cannot figure this out, even after browsing similar issues in the forums. my skyrim se 64 bit path looks odd. Anyone? I went to the data tab in MO and added the .exe as an executable from there instead of through the gears icon to see if that works..nope

FNIS Behavior V7.2   3/25/2018 08:34:00
Generator: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mod Organiser 2- Lexys LOTD SE\mods\FNIS Behavior SE\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)
Edited by Gilgamesh2k5