Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

all we'll be doing to provided a merged esp like we do for SRLE Extended LOTD been all over the place not seen anything off as yet (in fact i think it looks better). She says she going to add a section about SSE Nif optimizer (probably before the waffle about converting) and link is gamerpoets video.

Also any esp that is "converted" we will probably just provide that via our dropbox (that is until mod authors fix there esps) that way we are singing from the hymn sheet

Great..You'll use the same mods like in Oldrim? FHH would be nice ..also I found the Diversity-WICO-EEO combo much more complete as a base in SE..

Great..You'll use the same mods like in Oldrim? FHH would be nice ..also I found the Diversity-WICO-EEO combo much more complete as a base in SE..

no she is using a different mod as her base since Inhabitants of skyrim for SSE requires Apachii SkyHair  (her choice i think is better) annoyingly Followers Hirelings and Housecarls hasn't been ported so we decided not to use that but Bijin has stayed so has The Ordinary Women she has also replaced Follower Cynthia the Spell Lady and Elisif Replacer for Fresh faces since it covers her and more.

It's all detailed on the goggle doc she has been putting together.

Just for the record:

While Lexy/Darth and yes even this little black duck are looking now at SSE, I will still be keeping an eye on the Oldrim guide too. It will likely be maintained in legacy format with the only changes being version updates etc, but it won't be completely abandoned.

On the SE I use Total Character Makeover and Distinct People, in this order, before The Men of Winter, Ordinary Women and Bijin. Great results. I still want to use Cynthia as Elisif because it's a better model and I don't need Cynthia as a follower, trying to go exclusively to custom-voiced followers this time.

Great news to hear!  Btw, on the topic of Bijin's, did you know there already was a AIO plugin replacer for the mods on SSE?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11/?tab=description

yes i know got the NPC merge and CR done know.

On the SE I use Total Character Makeover and Distinct People, in this order, before The Men of Winter, Ordinary Women and Bijin. Great results. I still want to use Cynthia as Elisif because it's a better model and I don't need Cynthia as a follower, trying to go exclusively to custom-voiced followers this time.

I decided on Massive NPC Facelift Overhaul SE as my new base for this new SSE guide.

yes i know got the NPC merge and CR done know.

I decided on Massive NPC Facelift Overhaul SE as my new base for this new SSE guide.

Looks good and doesn't part too much from Vanilla (just prettier). The mod's page, however, reminds me of what I like the least about Skyrim SE - those watercolored faces, as opposed to ultra-realistic which is something I'll always prefer in legendary. I may never truly move on to SSE just because I don't like to look at the characters with TAA on, and landscape looks crappy with TAA off... Maybe ENB will someday fix AA so we don't have to depend on TAA? I hope so, until then I'm using SSE just for modding fun :P With TAA OFF!

Looks good and doesn't part too much from Vanilla (just prettier). The mod's page, however, reminds me of what I like the least about Skyrim SE - those watercolored faces, as opposed to ultra-realistic which is something I'll always prefer in legendary. I may never truly move on to SSE just because I don't like to look at the characters with TAA on, and landscape looks crappy with TAA off... Maybe ENB will someday fix AA so we don't have to depend on TAA? I hope so, until then I'm using SSE just for modding fun :P With TAA OFF!

I thought the same but for past 3 weeks I have been using this mod in conjuction with the new obsidian weathers and NVT enb.   I coudnt believe the difference it made, npc's look better imo than they did with Oldrim ENB.  

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14238