Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

For issues like this a picture would help.  I don't know why you are experiencing the issue as you described it as I do not suffer from it.  You may have installed something improperly (it's very easy to do and we all have done it).  However,  you could try these mods and see if it fixes it for you: Remove Interior Fog, and Interior Floating Fog (Dust) Remover

Perhaps someone else has a better idea.

I actually have no idea how to upload some of the screenshots I've taken of this issue :) It's almost as if there are two different things inserting smoke where there are light sources, as well as in the interior of buildings. If someone shares how to upload images I'll share them so you can see what I mean.

You used the wrong file for Black Sacrament.  Needs to be Optional Files - Original Upload.

The FOMOD is also broken, in that it doesn't always copy accross the meshes, and instead looks for a BSA that doesn't exist.

Instead, I had to open the 7z file, drag out the meshes into my MO folder and then install it again and choose merge at the end to overwrite the Body and Bag meshes.

Edited by dcads

You used the wrong file for Black Sacrament.  Needs to be Optional Files - Original Upload.

The FOMOD is also broken, in that it doesn't always copy accross the meshes, and instead looks for a BSA that doesn't exist.

the instructions for the UNP "patch" in Optional Files installs over the original.  The author states this in the description.

the instructions for the UNP "patch" in Optional Files installs over the original.  The author states this in the description.

Are we looking at the same page?

Installation

Manual: Put the .esp, meshes, and textures in Data folder, and anything with 'Black Sacrament Armor' in Data/CalienteTools/BodySlide/ShapeData, /SliderGroups and /SliderSets.

NMM: Just install as usual.

black_sacrament.gif

Edited by dcads

Instead, I had to open the 7z file, drag out the meshes into my MO folder and then install it again and choose merge at the end to overwrite the Body and Bag meshes.

mmm you indeed correct not all th meshes did get copied well the sucks now i got to work which files are for UNPB :wallbash: and yes the fomod is looking for the BSA maybe the Author should be informed so she can fix it.

So what do we actually need?

FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES has been updated to v1.3.3: (1) FISSES 1.3.3 requires runtime 1.5.39 and (2) FISSES will transfer none English words to HEX string for file name now, in order to prevent from some translated pex files.

Dawnguard Landscape Overhaul HD has been updated to v1.1: no changelog provided and nothing posted by author about the reason for update/change.  ArcherDown posted "I am testing them now, but this mod really requires LOHD? they are just textures." after the update, with no response from author yet.  Checking Dawnguard Landscape Overhaul HD's Requirements, Landscape Overhaul HD is now "required so it fits with all the landscape textures."  Landscape Overhaul HD's Requirements lists Dawnguard Landscape Overhaul HD with the same requirement note.

Edited by Decopauge123

FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES has been updated to v1.3.3: (1) FISSES 1.3.3 requires runtime 1.5.39 and (2) FISSES will transfer none English words to HEX string for file name now, in order to prevent from some translated pex files.

Dawnguard Landscape Overhaul HD has been updated to v1.1: no changelog provided and nothing posted by author about the reason for update/change.  ArcherDown posted "I am testing them now, but this mod really requires LOHD? they are just textures." after the update, with no response from author yet.  Checking Dawnguard Landscape Overhaul HD's Requirements, Landscape Overhaul HD is now "required so it fits with all the landscape textures."  Landscape Overhaul HD's Requirements lists Dawnguard Landscape Overhaul HD with the same requirement note.

Luxor8071's stuff is going to over take my SSE Optimized and SRO with Noble on top eventually.  Luxor textures are awesome.  I even have Luxor's Clay Deposits HD and Bee Hives 4k/2k! Great stuff

Strange... Sofia is causing the CTD issues in the area of Whiterun Stables. I've never had any troubles with this mod. Can't simply deactivate it though because the Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution is missing it's master then

If you want to take her out of your load order, just open up Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution and "Remove" her references.  Very easy to do.  Check for errors afterwards to make sure you got them all and didn't fec something up.  Rerun your Bashed Patch and also run a Script Cleaner on the save file you will continue to use.  Fallrim Tools has one.

Edited by Kneph13

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but when I install Snazzy Patches (24.34) and run it (disabling the .esm files that don't have masters yet), I get an error message saying the following:

moreHUD SKSE is not detected.

The next popup message is saying SKSE isn't running properly. 

This is on a new save. For now, I've downloaded the file but am leaving it deactivated until I know what's happening.