Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Strange... Sofia is causing the CTD issues in the area of Whiterun Stables. I've never had any troubles with this mod. Can't simply deactivate it though because the Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution is missing it's master then

could be the body meshes? did you update meshes or animations recently?

If you want to take her out of your load order, just open up Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution and "Remove" her references.  Very easy to do.  Check for errors afterwards to make sure you got them all and didn't fec something up.  Rerun your Bashed Patch and also run a Script Cleaner on the save file you will continue to use.  Fallrim Tools has one.

I'm lost with all those SSEEdit blocks and sub-blocks and honestly don't know how to find the correct references to remove

could be the body meshes? did you update meshes or animations recently?

No, I didn't. I don't use any skleton mod, nor do I use any animations. But Sofia is standalone anyway.

Edited by filiusDei

Kneph13, on 25 Apr 2018 - 3:14 PM, said:snapback.png

If you want to take her out of your load order, just open up Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution and "Remove" her references.  Very easy to do.  Check for errors afterwards to make sure you got them all and didn't fec something up.  Rerun your Bashed Patch and also run a Script Cleaner on the save file you will continue to use.  Fallrim Tools has one.

I'm lost with all those SSEEdit blocks and sub-blocks and honestly don't know how to find the correct references to remove

Don't let it unnerve you, I'll take a look at Followers and NPC - Conflict resolution and tell you how to do it when I get home.

Have you guys experience savegame corruption with this build? I swear I had never, ever had a savegame flagged as corrupt, not on this SSE build, nor on the classic Skyrim build. Suddenly, mid-playthough at level 14, ALL of my saves were flagged as corrupt, including ones I had previously loaded. What the heck?!

Edited by godescalcus

No, I didn't. I don't use any skleton mod, nor do I use any animations. But Sofia is standalone anyway.

Use the Report Masters script as described in the Troubleshooting section at the bottom of the main guide page. It makes it really simple to remove masters.

Have you guys experience savegame corruption with this build? I swear I had never, ever had a savegame flagged as corrupt, not on this SSE build, nor on the classic Skyrim build. Suddenly, mid-playthough at level 14, ALL of my saves were flagged as corrupt, including ones I had previously loaded. What the heck?!

Not on this build, or any other Build, ever, godescalus.  What's flagging them as corrupt?  When did this start?  Did you install something, and then have this start?  :confusion:

The Black Sacrament Armor SSE has been updated the fomod remove from the UNP Version so all should be good there now can someone please confirm? before I readd and get moody cos it doesn't work again.

Taking a look now.

Update:  Installed without issue.  No FOMOD. 

Edited by Decopauge123

Ruins Clutter Improved has updated to version 3.1.

I posted this message on the mod page:

The two files available for download are the same file. The file size for NMM_Ruins_Clutter_Improved_SE_v3-1 (the 1st file) is posted as being 215.3MB. The file size for Ruins_Clutter_Improved_SE_v3-1 (the 2nd file) is posted as being 219.9MB.The two files, when downloaded, are the same size (220,519KB) and have the same name.

Edited by Decopauge123

Kneph13, on 25 Apr 2018 - 3:14 PM, said:snapback.png

Don't let it unnerve you, I'll take a look at Followers and NPC - Conflict resolution and tell you how to do it when I get home.

Use the Report Masters script as described in the Troubleshooting section at the bottom of the main guide page. It makes it really simple to remove masters.

This right here^  It can show you what to do better than I can.  There are also videos on You Tube and instructions on S.T.E.P. that cover conflict resolution and error correction with SSE/TESVEdit.  It is not hard, do not get intimidated.

Had this twice. Usually after i had some heavy fighting ingame and my laptop was struggeling. But i think it's a MO2 thing (although i can't prove it). When this happened i usually close MO2, start it again and everything is fine again