Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

When you installed WICO you use the stripped out BSA's? and then extracted said BSA's?

I did indeed. I did exactly what the guide says. I'm totally stumped, but it's no big deal since I found a workaround for now. If I can get full stability otherwise I'll probably toy around with it some more. I'm way more pumped that Immersive Weapons is finally out! This next guide update will be big!

I did indeed. I did exactly what the guide says. I'm totally stumped, but it's no big deal since I found a workaround for now. If I can get full stability otherwise I'll probably toy around with it some more. I'm way more pumped that Immersive Weapons is finally out! This next guide update will be big!

yep currently got 22 entries on my update to do list.

Hey guys, couple questions about some stuff I don't get.

1- What is the purpose of this mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16737

In this guide is it the same that is done by the script hishy-npc-enchant-fix when we do the zEdit part? 

2- We don't have it in this guide, but I have been tweaking with UUNP. Really love what was done to a lot of armours, but I am doing a "patch" removing all the robes, the masks/gorgets and the armours of blades, companions and imperials which I wasn't found of. I did some work on the NIF files as well adding leggings or body suits to the more slutty ones, looks good except for one thing, some of the armours have huge melons instead of breasts. I noticed that most of the armours have two versions, for example cuirass1_0 and cuirass1_1. The x_1 being the one with one with the fruity parts while x_0 is much more natural. However in the esp all armours are linked to the x_1. So why is there so much files x_0? Is it a question of weight and the game will automatically use the x_0 if you have a frail body?

Edited by Sennah

2- We don't have it in this guide, but I have been tweaking with UUNP. Really love what was done to a lot of armours, but I am doing a "patch" removing all the robes, the masks/gorgets and the armours of blades, companions and imperials which I wasn't found of. I did some work on the NIF files as well adding leggings or body suits to the more slutty ones, looks good except for one thing, some of the armours have huge melons instead of breasts. I noticed that most of the armours have two versions, for example cuirass1_0 and cuirass1_1. The x_1 being the one with one with the fruity parts while x_0 is much more natural. However in the esp all armours are linked to the x_1. So why is there so much files x_0? Is it a question of weight and the game will automatically use the x_0 if you have a frail body?

I use bodyslide UUNP. If I'm not mistaken, _1 meshes refer to body weight 100, _0 to body weight 0. Both meshes are needed for the game to morph bodies and armor to any weight in between. Naturally, the fruity parts you refer to show on the _1 mesh.

I'm not sure if the basic UUNP mesh is weighted. UUNP armor conversions usually expect you to generate the meshes for your preferred body settings and include slider files for that effect (CalienteTools folder). Best solution for you would be to generate all meshes (including body meshes, for coherence) using a bodyslide preset that doesn't have huge melons on weight 100 (many are available for UUNP, like UUNP_UNP which corresponds to the original UNP body).

Bear in mind that the outfit conversion from bodyslide will always generate outfits with "anatomical" curves, which doesn't always look very realistic, even with clothes. It would be nice if it could adjust only the volume of chest parts and not their overall shape, but that's not how it works. Maybe you can find other conversions (not done with an automatic tool) that take care of that, but I suspect nobody has taken the trouble to make a full manual conversion of huge sets like Immersive Armors or Deserterx's Legendary Armors. The ones you'll find will likely have been made with bodyslide had share its shortcomings.

BTW if you use UUNP, there's The Book of UUNP with an incredibly large variety of armors and there's also a no-"skimpy" esp available for SSE.

From what I've seen there's also the DEM alternative. It's a different body, incompatible with UNP and I'm not sure it changes the normal humanoid races or just creates a different race. Very detailed, high polygon, no huge melons and there's a ton of armor conversions for it, many lore-friendly usually of better quality than those for CBBE or UNP families. The author of the body mesh is a bit strict with permissions so you'll have to look beyond the nexus for most of it. For all the trouble it seems to be, I've never tried it and don't know if it has the one thing essential to any body mesh, in my build, which is a complete vanilla replacer for all clothes and armors.

Edited by godescalcus

yep currently got 22 entries on my update to do list.

So there will be 22 changes on the next update ? Wow, and i'm still on the version of the guide from the end of march. (Shortly before the new Skyrim version came out). I really should get around to updating things one of these days

Also might i suggest this mod for the next update ? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4625

Edited by monyarm

yes I did see your message, to be honest, I will probably drop True Soldiers in my next round of updates. Yes, I know you don't let Wrye Bash Merge your mods. I was actually speaking with Mator and he suggests the same thing for Smash so I might look into implementing that myself (I have just been too lazy to do it. I need to work what mods actaully merge into the Bash Patch). 

Also Just so everyone is aware of my plans I will be dropping AAE. OBIS and HLE SIC in favour of Skyrim Revamped Enemy Complete Overhaul and Know your enemy combo. This will mean I will have to issue a new CR and New NPC Retexture CR.

Know your Enemy will be optional I will also mean a tweak to the animal Merged.

OK, Thanks for the heads-up.  :thumbsup:

yes I did see your message, to be honest, I will probably drop True Soldiers in my next round of updates. Yes, I know you don't let Wrye Bash Merge your mods. I was actually speaking with Mator and he suggests the same thing for Smash so I might look into implementing that myself (I have just been too lazy to do it. I need to work what mods actaully merge into the Bash Patch). 

Smash hotfix updated to v0.5.1 on 25 April 2018.

[spoiler=Changes from 0.5.0 to 0.5.1]Fixed inactive plugins being enabled for SSE/FO4

Updated Smash.All so Perk Effect Conditions are treat as single entity

Fixed case sensitivity when determining if patch destination directory is the game's data path

Fixed bug with not creating directories when building a patch when user is not using MO

Now allowing copying of records with "errors" in them

Improved handling of out of order subrecords

Smash updated to v0.5.0 on 16 April 2018.

[spoiler=Changes from 0.4.1 to 0.5.0]Added override deletions algorithm feature

Added force value algorithm feature (can only be applied to records currently)

Merge redundant plugins feature removed (it's useless because smash can't load more than 255 plugins)

Fixed patch saving when user isn't using the MO integration

Fixed some SSE/FO4 load order issues

Fixed Bash setting leveled list handling through the Bash.Lev setting

Added oblivion smash settings

Created Smash.All setting for Fallout 4

Main application window now has a title

Added missing language string for mod organizer not found

AddItem menu now includes all records (not just top level groups)

Created an Add all records item in the build submenu for setting trees

Fixed bug with single entity deletion detection

Refactored and improved ITM/ITPO handling

Updated Bash.Stats to include ARMO \ DNAM - Armor Rating

Added BIDS and INAM to Skyrim's Bash.Sound

Added ZNAM and YNAM to Skyrim's Bash.Sound

Added MODS and INAM to Skyrim's Bash.Graphics

Fixed Skip setting not persisting

Fixed issue with CTDs due to counter elements being set to 0 when their associated array is not present.

Gutted a bunch of unused code related to connecting to a backend

ESLs are now excluded from the load order displayed when loading the program (because they cannot be loaded yet)

Edited by Decopauge123

[...]

BTW if you use UUNP, there's The Book of UUNP with an incredibly large variety of armors and there's also a no-"skimpy" esp available for SSE.

[...]

Sorry, this is what I meant when I said I was tweaking UUNP  ::P: 

I tried all meshes versions and the waylanders patch but I did not see any differences. 

So that's why I am doing my own mesh change and patch. 

I was thinking about bodyslide, only used it in Fallout4 though. I really have a problem with the Iron and Steel armors breasts that look huge and "naked with nipples"...

Here an example of what I did to remove the skimpy... 

2cqbhat.jpg

Hey guys, couple questions about some stuff I don't get.

1- What is the purpose of this mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16737

In this guide is it the same that is done by the script hishy-npc-enchant-fix when we do the zEdit part? 

Ooohh... didn't about that one. Very nice, especially for the MLU version. Basically it slaps Summermyst and Vanilla enchants on the weapons that are added in Heavy Armoury as the base weapons have none. Very nice

The enchant fix makes it so that NPCs (baddies) can actually use the enchants  for themselves

So before if someone had a flame sword only you benefit from it. With Hishys enchant fix they'll start setting you on fire  :P

Also Just so everyone is aware of my plans I will be dropping AAE. OBIS and HLE SIC in favour of Skyrim Revamped Enemy Complete Overhaul and Know your enemy combo. This will mean I will have to issue a new CR and New NPC Retexture CR.

Know your Enemy will be optional I will also mean a tweak to the animal Merged.

Hmm, so does it mean new game would be necessary? I'm way into LOTD and really don't want to start new game. The new CR won't be compatible with my load order... 

Lexy, are you considering shifting the guide to Phoenix ENB? I really like the results of the quality preset. It seems too bright at times, so I tweaked gamma from 1,05 to 1,2. However, some of the large dungeons like the one with the aetherium forge (or Blackreach) look way more spectacular with some ambient light than with hardcore "realistic dungeon darkness", so I might revert to the original settings and test there. The combination with Vivid Weathers is better than ReEngaged, I think.

pn74Fje.png

mBkTv2G.png

9JYazMU.png

Uml4S16.png

Hmm, so does it mean new game would be necessary? I'm way into LOTD and really don't want to start new game. The new CR won't be compatible with my load order... 

I've been feeling the effects of tweaking/updating mid-playthrough, so I'm considering playing this build for a couple of weeks and then updating.

I have some hope that Frostfall might be added back, there's a fix for a warmth bug with SSE here. I didn't use it before on classic but I'm having fun with just iNeed, so why not go with the full (free) survival mode?

I've always found heads in glass jars, fairies, fish bowls and the like were kind of lore unfriendly... Not that they ever broke my immersion LOL Nor did the bright pink and green shells I keep finging by the sea, for that matter!

Same here, I tried full at first then I found Ichigo Kurosaki's sword and I said ... nope.

That's why I have lore purist as well fore the creatures and dragons... After seeing the goblins and the rhino of Whiterun... nope.