Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Question on XLODGen, ive seen what it can do , why is this run before Dyndolod?  what does it ADD to dyndolod?

DynDOLOD does object LOD and tree LOD. xLODGEN does terrain LOD.

If you check the thread for xLODGEN the author gives a detailed explanation of why this is the optimal setup, but essentially xLODGEN can create much more detailed terrain LOD, similarly DynDOLOD has various customisation built-in that allow it to create more accurate tree and object LOD.

So M.O is not showing any conflicts for me when it comes to xLODGEN and Penguins' A World Map, why are you guys moving it below in the left panel?

You should be seeing conflicts against some of the LOD32 files e.g. textures/terrain/tamriel/tamriel.32.-64.-64.dds. If you aren't seeing those conflicts you may not have completed the xLODGEN step correctly (or you need to restart MO!)

If you don't overwrite those you no longer get roads showing on your map.

32,319 Non- Conflicting Files for xLodGen that's 936mb in size but I don't a Tamriel worldspace... odd. I'm guessing that when I enabled the tamriel.esm just before running the lodgen it wasn't 'Enabled' in the right panel or some such

Will run this bad boy again so

I know lots of things about modding, how to make sexy xEdit patches and pinpoint conflicts even decompiling .pex files and giving them an auld look over but sometimes I know as much as Jon 'Effin' Snow

32,319 Non- Conflicting Files for xLodGen that's 936mb in size but I don't a Tamriel worldspace... odd. I'm guessing that when I enabled the tamriel.esm just before running the lodgen it wasn't 'Enabled' in the right panel or some such

Will run this bad boy again so

I know lots of things about modding, how to make sexy xEdit patches and pinpoint conflicts even decompiling .pex files and giving them an auld look over but sometimes I know as much as Jon 'Effin' Snow

That's a good one @uncleseano!  LoL

Now onto my question on the 19/05/18 Changelog; These two entries:

• Main Guide - Morrowloot Section - Audio Overhaul for Skyrim - Morrowloot Patch - v2.9.2
  • Main Guide - Sound Improvements Section - Audio Overhaul for Skyrim - Morrowloot Patch - v2.9.2

Are we just downloading the Audio Overhaul for Skyrim - Morrowloot Patch -v2.9.2 or are we also updating Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2.6.1 to 2.9.2 and this was a typo?  Sorry I'm confused.

Edited by Kneph13

So M.O is not showing any conflicts for me when it comes to xLODGEN and Penguins' A World Map, why are you guys moving it below in the left panel?

Really it should but If you don't move A Quailty World Map under xLODGEN you will loose Roads from your map.

These are the conflicts I see between A Quality World Map - Vivid with Flat Roads-5804-9-0-1VF and xLODGEN output before I move the World Map below the xLODGEN output.  And, I agree with godescalus, in that I like the way the maps look with the World Map above the xLODGEN output.

Edited by Decopauge123

That's a good one @uncleseano!  LoL

Now onto my question on the 19/05/18 Changelog; These two entries:

• Main Guide - Morrowloot Section - Audio Overhaul for Skyrim - Morrowloot Patch - v2.9.2
  • Main Guide - Sound Improvements Section - Audio Overhaul for Skyrim - Morrowloot Patch - v2.9.2

Are we just downloading the Audio Overhaul for Skyrim - Morrowloot Patch -v2.9.2 or are we also updating Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2.6.1 to 2.9.2 and this was a typo?  Sorry I'm confused.

we are updating AOS to v2.9.2 with there sexy new patches. Also i edited that typo last night

These are the conflicts I see between A Quality World Map - Vivid with Flat Roads-5804-9-0-1VF and xLODGEN output before I move the World Map below the xLODGEN output.  And, I agree with godescalus, in that I like the way the maps look with the World Map above the xLODGEN output.

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, been quite thorough on this but I don't have those conflicts in my output. In fact I don't have ANY tamriel textures (dds) in my output at all but the meshes are there and all the other worldspaces are done

This is my textures output

Grrr.....

DarkladyLexy, when you added  Audio Overhaul for Skyrim SE - 2.9.2 to the Build, you removed

• Audio Overhaul Skyrim All-In-One Installer v2.6.1
  • OPTIONAL FILES - Patch for Vivid Weathers Define Edition

but you don't list them as having been removed in the 19/05/18 Change Log.

it was updated the name on the Nexus page has changed but the patch has not.

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, been quite thorough on this but I don't have those conflicts in my output. In fact I don't have ANY tamriel textures (dds) in my output at all but the meshes are there and all the other worldspaces are done

This is my textures output

Grrr.....

when you ran it do you only have Terrian selected?

Hey guys sorry to do this I have just updated the Installation instructions for DynDOLOD As the Rules for LOTD are point to the wrong file need chamgeto the esm. This will require you to rerun xLODGEN, TexGen and DynDOLOD.

I should of added this days ago but I forgot.