Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Just a note of observation:

The instructions for Mator Smash indicate:

1. Right Smash Settings navigate to Smash and click Smash.all except for the following plugins:
Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution.espLexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution.espMLU.espMLU Patches Merged.espMorrowloot - Conflict Resolution.espRealisticWaterTwo.espzPatch.esp

Which is set to smash.ForceAll

When I ran Wrye Bash, Wrye placed the Lexy's LotD SE - Conflict Resolution.esp in the category to be in the Pre-Smash Patch.  Lexy's LotD SE - Conflict Resolution.esp is included in the Pre-Smash Patch.  Is this correct or should I redo the Pre-Smash Patch removing said file from it?

Know Your Enemy has been updated to 6.0.0

*pulls hair out and screams* :crying:

Edited by Kneph13

That is correct and it does not include zEdit as that comes after Pre-Smash.

I keep meaning to mention this but forgetting!

Although you are absolutely correct, the instructions for creating the SMASH patch also lists the zPatch.esp in list of which patches should be set to Force.All and obviously to do this you would need to include the zPatch in the first place.

I've been assuming that there's a typo/brainfart somewhere in there but I'm not exactly sure what it is. So far I have just assumed that the list for what to include should really say, "Highlight everything from Update.esm down to zpatch.esp".

@DarkLadyLexy could you possibly clarify?

Kal is Right the Instructions should actually be highlight everything from update.esm to the Bottom of the Load Order Which would include zpatch.esp. I have been meaning to adjust but keep forgetting but I have such a scatterbrain lately pulled in every direction with mod updates, mod loses, requests and suggestions form you guys (which awesome don't get me wrong) things are being missed. so I Might need poking a few times.

Just a note of observation:

The instructions for Mator Smash indicate:

1. Right Smash Settings navigate to Smash and click Smash.all except for the following plugins:
Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution.espLexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution.espMLU.espMLU Patches Merged.espMorrowloot - Conflict Resolution.espRealisticWaterTwo.espzPatch.esp

Which is set to smash.ForceAll

When I ran Wrye Bash, Wrye placed the Lexy's LotD SE - Conflict Resolution.esp in the category to be in the Pre-Smash Patch.  Lexy's LotD SE - Conflict Resolution.esp is included in the Pre-Smash Patch.  Is this correct or should I redo the Pre-Smash Patch removing said file from it?

*pulls hair out and screams* :crying:

Interesting my Wrye has never added the main CR to be merged and thus added to the pre smash patch but it does the NPC CR which is fine. I would not add the main one to the Pre Smash Patch.

This looks interesting, I am gonna watch it for a bit:  Rim Stats

Interesting my Wrye has never added the main CR to be merged and thus added to the pre smash patch but it does the NPC CR which is fine. I would not add the main one to the Pre Smash Patch.

Thank you Lexy!

Hey Lexy, can you PM me an updated Patch list so I can create a new merged patch for you when the next Legacy update drops?

You should know I have a new patch for Dynamic Dungeon Loot coming as well as Opulent Outfits if you guys use that.

I noticed that the know your enemy armor plugin reverts Legacy's changes to the Ancient Shrouded Armor, but I won't be making a patch for that one record so If you use that plugin, you'll need to forward the relevant edits to your CR patch.

Edited by sirjesto

Hey Lexy, can you PM me an updated Patch list so I can create a new merged patch for you when the next Legacy update drops?

You should know I have a new patch for Dynamic Dungeon Loot coming as well as Opulent Outfits if you guys use that.

I noticed that the know your enemy armor plugin reverts Legacy's changes to the Ancient Shrouded Armor, but I won't be making a patch for that one record so If you use that plugin, you'll need to forward the relevant edits to your CR patch.

Sent you a message on Nexus.

I personally think its awesome that the modders are so active and bring us so many new big updates  ::D:

I do too @dreamer1986, I just did that because I was just about to create my SMASH Patch.  Now I'm gonna have to wait and play my Modified Vanilla Profile ::P:  If I could get a slow week for updates, I could actually start a LotD playthrough.  I want candy!

Edited by Kneph13

And there is a new town made by Arthmoor TELENGARD.  Just in case you want to put it into the guide, since we already have all the other settlements and towns from Arthmoor in the guide

EDIT: i once looked quickly over all the settlement mods by Arthmoor to figure out if they are easily mergeable. But with all the dependencies it seems to be rather difficult. What do you guys think?

Edited by Battlestar1965

I do too @dreamer1986, I just did that because I was just about to create my SMASH Patch.  Now I'm gonna have to wait and play my Modified Vanilla Profile ::P:  If I could get a slow week for updates, I could actually start a LotD playthrough.  I want candy!

This candy is the best, I know  :lol: . Since I already started playing and can't stop myself, I will just do the updates from time to time, I don't think they will really break my save or anything, unless they are truly massive changes. I was worried that Morrowloot will make things maybe too hard to handle at the beginning, but no, everything is balanced and fun, if you know what you are doing.

Edited by dreamer1986