Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Just a quick note, the following custom LOOT metadata rules are no longer needed as they are included in LOOT by default:

Undeath.esp - Load After MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
Darkwater Crossing.esp - Load After Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Whistling Mine.esp - Load After Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

Just a quick note, the following custom LOOT metadata rules are no longer needed as they are included in LOOT by default:

Undeath.esp - Load After MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
Darkwater Crossing.esp - Load After Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Whistling Mine.esp - Load After Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp

Ok thanks Kal.

just so everyone knows I have decided to pull Undeath it is a pain the arse that I can do without there are Cleaned CR's on Discord. All you got to do I either clean LOTD Patches Merged or wait until SirJesto issues his update.

I'm with you. Pain in the arse for a quest that hangs there forever if you don't want to become a lich. It's half of an excellent mod, really (I don't mean it isnt' a good mod, but it just caters for one possible choice). Besides all it does for Legacy is add one book to the museum. One that you can't get unless you kill the priest (that is, until SirJesto fixes that from within LOTD's system - which will still leave you with a broken/unfinished quest because that's something that should be fixed in Undeath itself, obviously, not in Legacy).

Has anyone looked at iActivate - SE (Created by MilletGtR / Ported/Uploaded by DarkDominion)? 

Immersive Activate removes the small icon and adjacent text that indicates what action is available when activating an object, whether it is talking to a person, opening a door, searching a chest or what have you. This mod helps improves immersion by suppressing the notion that you are playing a game.

It comes with iActivate Patcher for SSEEdit, a script for TES5Edit that removes the rest of the 'Activate Text Overrides' (which iActivate standard can't edit). I strongly recommend running this script ! Manual download only. User guide included.

Hmm, I wonder if this will interfere with moreHUD?  Probably not, since moreHUD's activity is separate (at least I think it is) from Activate.

Edited by Decopauge123

Has anyone looked at iActivate - SE

I looked at it and thought for me it would mean a lot of double and triple checking if something I think should be activated doesn't respond. Grabbing glowing mushrooms would be an even bigger nightmare. Do you know if there would be any means of knowing whether you're stealing or not? Unless you assume that anything that isn't yours, isn't yours (regardless of its ownership status in the game). Now that's immersion that even Requiem didn't dare LOL

"Dynamic Things is somewhat taxing because of the way it works. It runs a quest that checks every 4 seconds (by default) for any decorative containers within a certain distance from the player, and replaces them with working versions of the same containers." https://www.reddit.com/r/ultimateskyrim/comments/6l4ott/performance_impact_of_dynamic_things/ This doesn't sound bad in itself but it IS extra work for our papyrus. In messy town/city cells with lots of AI banter, scripted sequences, clever followers like Inigo, etc... I think any extra weight could be the straw that breaks the camel's back, so I prefer to leave Dynamic Things out (I also ported it and was quite happy with it for a while) and also prefer not to activate iNeed's dynamic food replacer.

"Dynamic Things is somewhat taxing because of the way it works. It runs a quest that checks every 4 seconds (by default) for any decorative containers within a certain distance from the player, and replaces them with working versions of the same containers." https://www.reddit.com/r/ultimateskyrim/comments/6l4ott/performance_impact_of_dynamic_things/ This doesn't sound bad in itself but it IS extra work for our papyrus. In messy town/city cells with lots of AI banter, scripted sequences, clever followers like Inigo, etc... I think any extra weight could be the straw that breaks the camel's back, so I prefer to leave Dynamic Things out (I also ported it and was quite happy with it for a while) and also prefer not to activate iNeed's dynamic food replacer.

I'm getting good results using Campfire + Tentapalooza. I make and carry the knapsack placeable, and use the storage chest to drop a persistent access to my stash. Limited testing but so far so good. Note all the placeables use the same inventory (Resident Evil style from way back) which may be a feature or unimmersive depending on your preference.