Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I just want to make sure before I make a really stupid mistake. When we do these merges, it says the mods that are merged can be deactivated. But what about the textures and meshes in those mods? I have "copy general assets" checked, but it's not copying those directories into the merge. Is this intended or am I doing something wrong?

Also, a minor thing, I entered my username the first time I used Merge Plugins and registered it, then did something that screwed up the profile and had to reset all of the settings. Now, obviously, it's saying the username is taken. Is there a way to unregister it? Oh, and it's also not showing the patches I created before that happened, but I'm just assuming those can be imported somehow if I need to rebuild them.

I just want to make sure before I make a really stupid mistake. When we do these merges, it says the mods that are merged can be deactivated. But what about the textures and meshes in those mods? I have "copy general assets" checked, but it's not copying those directories into the merge. Is this intended or am I doing something wrong?

Also, a minor thing, I entered my username the first time I used Merge Plugins and registered it, then did something that screwed up the profile and had to reset all of the settings. Now, obviously, it's saying the username is taken. Is there a way to unregister it? Oh, and it's also not showing the patches I created before that happened, but I'm just assuming those can be imported somehow if I need to rebuild them.

I think your merges are always stored locally and you can simply ignore the username. I don't know if it's useful for anything other than providing and reading feedback on whether or not each plugin merges well. Have you set up the integrations and the correct path to MO2? If you have, then having "copy general assets" should indeed copy everything to the merge folder, unless you have bsa files. Merge Plugins lacks the ability to unpack bsas for SSE, since it uses BSAOpt for that purpose.

Kal is Right the Instructions should actually be highlight everything from update.esm to the Bottom of the Load Order Which would include zpatch.esp. I have been meaning to adjust but keep forgetting but I have such a scatterbrain lately pulled in every direction with mod updates, mod loses, requests and suggestions form you guys (which awesome don't get me wrong) things are being missed. so I Might need poking a few times.

Belated (just sat down at the desktop today) but ty Lexy!

Looks like I gotta... smash. one more time. lol :crash:

rmrmLFV.jpg

Looks great. Looking forward to getting stuck in. Small note - Know Your Enemy has the wrong version number in the changelog (correct on the actual guide page).

Cool Thanks fixed. Also I will update the Modwat.ch Profile today since I have not done that in ages just to get my base install back up to scratch.

Since there is a new LoTD version launched I am thinking about updating and continuing my save, and I was thinking about something that might be useful in the future. Maybe when you get close to the end of what you have envisioned for the guide, and put the mod updates mostly, you could add a mini section about what needs to be done to your save to update safely and continue. For example in LoTD in the changelog its mentioned what scripts need to be cleaned with Fallrim tools so you won't have problems. What do you think?

Just a heads up, it looks like the Interesting NPCs - 3DNPC - Overhaul mod is hidden by the author. To quote:

The reason given by the author is: I'm genuinely sick of the toxicity of the Skyrim SE community. I don't need this in my life, it's rough enough to be thown hate by strangers in my own life. THe entitled venom thrown by those who expect mod authors to almost lick their boots is sickning. Not deleted, just hidden. Those who PM me - warning - I will delete all PMs that make me uncomfortable. I will also report those that I believe should. Hopefully I won't need to. ~CyborgArmGun

So... yeah thats a thing now.