Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Guys, I know Interesting NPCs - 3DNPC - Overhaul is gone form SSE you can pick it up on Skyrim LE but you'll have to Optimize the Meshes.

On this instance, I am with CyborgArmGun on this one. She has had nothing but abuse from users and hardly anyone has said anything nice about her wonderful mod.

So can ask you all to not add to the bitching. 

Guys, I know Interesting NPCs - 3DNPC - Overhaul is gone form SSE you can pick it up on Skyrim LE but you'll have to Optimize the Meshes.

On this instance, I am with CyborgArmGun on this one. She has a nothing but abuse from users and hardly anyone has said anything nice about her wonderful mod.

I wasn't trying to, I did send her a message saying sorry (on behalf of everyone, I never was a turd to her) and that I hope she gets better. Thanks for the heads up btw.

Edited by link213109

On this instance, I am with CyborgArmGun on this one. She has had nothing but abuse from users and hardly anyone has said anything nice about her wonderful mod.

Why would anyone abuse someone who has made such a massive and amazing mod, it makes no sense.

I was just making an off color joke.  Not trying to add to the situation.  My apologies.

Why would anyone abuse someone who has made such a massive and amazing mod, it makes no sense.

Because the majority of  the general public now days are confirmed ******s.

Just took a look at your modwat.ch DarkladyLexy.  You must have done a lot of manual adjusting.  Mine looks nothing like that.  I'm gonna reorder mine in similar fashion and see if I have less difficulties.

Edited by Kneph13

I never understood cyberbullying being it from the pov of the bully or the victim. From the bully and don't see the satisfaction of just trashing another human being. From the victim, I don't get why they get so emotional when there are so many tools to ignore/blacklist/avoid this... But to each their sensitivities. 

From her Nexus profile she put that she is 30 and have Autistic, Bipolar, ADD, OCD, and Anxiety. 
So yeah I guess that might help having a lower threshold tolerance to Internet toxicity.

I do not follow Nexus drama so I am not really aware of why people were so mean, but I do wish her all the best and maybe come back when she feels better.

Edited by Sennah

I never understood cyberbullying being it from the pov of the bully or the victim. From the bully and don't see the satisfaction of just trashing another human being. From the victim, I don't get why they get so emotional when there are so many tools to ignore/blacklist/avoid this... But to each their sensitivities. 

From her Nexus profile she put that she is 30 and have Autistic, Bipolar, ADD, OCD, and Anxiety. 

So yeah I guess that might help having a lower threshold tolerance to Internet toxicity.

I do not follow Nexus drama so I am not really aware of why people were so mean, but I do wish her all the best and maybe come back when she feels better.

Christ she sounds like me.  But I'm 60 with PTSD, Clinical Depression, Manic episodes, OCD, Social Anxiety Disorder, Agoraphobia and Insomnia.  I wish her the best also and feel like an donkey for making the joke.

Christ she sounds like me.  But I'm 60 with PTSD, Clinical Depression, Manic episodes, OCD, Social Anxiety Disorder, Agoraphobia and Insomnia.  I wish her the best also and feel like an donkey for making the joke.

maybe you should go make nice with her I know she would appricate any encouragement.

Did anyone experience an issue with LOTD and Helgen Reborn? Finders Keepers is a radiant quest and it sends me to the area around "Staadomaar Temple", which is added by Helgen Reborn as far as I've found out. I'm not able to start the Helgen Reborn recruit quests, because of the vampires (playing with Skyrim Revamped Enemy Overhaul and Encounter Zones and my char is only Lvl 12 atm, so that has to wait 20-30 Levels lol). Does anyone know how to reset this quest? I hope that I'll receive another location then because I'm not able to find this Staadomaar Temple or the map marker south of Silent Moons Camp and NE of Bleakwind Basin is wrong?

Did anyone experience an issue with LOTD and Helgen Reborn? Finders Keepers is a radiant quest and it sends me to the area around "Staadomaar Temple", which is added by Helgen Reborn as far as I've found out. I'm not able to start the Helgen Reborn recruit quests, because of the vampires (playing with Skyrim Revamped Enemy Overhaul and Encounter Zones and my char is only Lvl 12 atm, so that has to wait 20-30 Levels lol). Does anyone know how to reset this quest? I hope that I'll receive another location then because I'm not able to find this Staadomaar Temple or the map marker south of Silent Moons Camp and NE of Bleakwind Basin is wrong?

Just talk to Auryen again and you can cancel that one and get another.