Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

9 times of 10 it is SFO that is a little tricky and i tripping up a lot of users.

Aaaaaand... reinstalled and fixed! Thanks for that. I guess my eyes aren't as good as I thought.

I am almost done with the guide! I am at the Finish Line section already :D 

Aaaaaand... reinstalled and fixed! Thanks for that. I guess my eyes aren't as good as I thought.

I am almost done with the guide! I am at the Finish Line section already :D 

Completed my LOTD install few days ago  ::D:  so far so good, Seems to be nice and stable 8 hours in.

@Lexy

Cannot for the life of me get DynDOLOD to complete, comes up with errors about 4 minutes in... something like: "cannot find file Audio Overhaul Skyrim.Esp - fxfirewithembersheavy" 

Followed the guide to the T aswell  :unsure:

Edited by G4Z

Completed my LOTD install few days ago  ::D:  so far so good, Seems to be nice and stable 8 hours in.

@Lexy

Cannot for the life of me get DynDOLOD to complete, comes up with errors about 4 minutes in... something like: "cannot find file Audio Overhaul Skyrim.Esp - fxfirewithembersheavy" 

Followed the guide to the T aswell  :unsure:

reinstall AOS. More to the point why would DynDOLOD be touching AOS?

... Or if we go out and using my bow otherwise levels me up, that perk will go toward archery. (I tried to find that mod that gives you xp for archery targets, but I couldn't find a similar one for SSE.)...

I'm using "Practice Dummies" by Arthmoor (it's not available on the Nexus but on his own webpage). I merged this one together with the Falskaar patch into my Miscellaneous Merged plugin and it's working flawless. Maybe this was the one you are looking for?

Edited by Battlestar1965

I've encountered a tiny bug - when I eat a cheese wedge, instead of getting 7 slices of cheese I get 7 slices of wolf meat with the same properties and icon as the cheese. This only started happening in the current playthrough, after the last series of updates, any idea what might be wrong?

I'm struggling with converting "unique border gates SE". I'm not sure how to convert the file when there are multiple plugins. Is "Unique border gates all" the only plugin that needs to be converted or do that patches need to be converted as well? 

I've tried converting the patches one by one after converting the main file, but I get an error in CK when I do this stating that multiple master files were selected. I'm pretty lost in the sauce. If anyone could enlighten me on how to properly convert this part of the mod order I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm struggling with converting "unique border gates SE". I'm not sure how to convert the file when there are multiple plugins. Is "Unique border gates all" the only plugin that needs to be converted or do that patches need to be converted as well? 

I've tried converting the patches one by one after converting the main file, but I get an error in CK when I do this stating that multiple master files were selected. I'm pretty lost in the sauce. If anyone could enlighten me on how to properly convert this part of the mod order I would greatly appreciate it.

I would suggest you read the installation part for the creation kit on the Prerequisites Page again and follow the directions given there. Hint: you missed something about the CK ini file....

i cant seem to complete Merge plugins installations. ive already watched Gamerpoets video and read your installation guide but when ever i check the "Im using Mod organizer" box the OK button greys out and i cant confirm my selections and options. i have been searching online for 2 hours and cant find  $#!7

1) https://imgur.com/zaU234K

2) https://imgur.com/ILXaWyY

Edited by BlackJackal

i cant seem to complete Merge plugins installations. ive already watched Gamerpoets video and read your installation guide but when ever i check the "Im using Mod organizer" box the OK button greys out and i cant confirm my selections and options. i have been searching online for 2 hours and cant find  $#!7

How did you install Mod Organizer 2? You need to install MO2 in portable mode.

I see you installed MO2 within the Skyrim Special Edition directory. You shouldn't do this. Read the installation part for MO2 again and follow the directions given there.

Edited by Battlestar1965

I've encountered a tiny bug - when I eat a cheese wedge, instead of getting 7 slices of cheese I get 7 slices of wolf meat with the same properties and icon as the cheese. This only started happening in the current playthrough, after the last series of updates, any idea what might be wrong?

Actually, exiting the game and reloading the save fixed it, they got the normal goat cheese wedge name. I think its related to the fact that I got some hunterborn wolf meat before eating the roll. Weird.