Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I would suggest you read the installation part for the creation kit on the Prerequisites Page again and follow the directions given there. Hint: you missed something about the CK ini file....

Went and fixed it. Thanks for the hint. Actually did that the first time, but I edited it with Notepad ++ and for some reason while the edited version appears in notepad ++ it doesn't appear when viewed with normal notepad. I guess I'm not saving it properly somehow when I use notepad ++. Never really used it before. Either way that did the trick. Thank you for the help.

I did notice that I received a rather large amounts of warnings when I completed the process though. Is that normal when running CK? after checking the plugin, according to the directions, in SSEedit I didn't come up with errors so I'm hoping its fine.

Went and fixed it. Thanks for the hint. Actually did that the first time, but I edited it with Notepad ++ and for some reason while the edited version appears in notepad ++ it doesn't appear when viewed with normal notepad. I guess I'm not saving it properly somehow when I use notepad ++. Never really used it before. Either way that did the trick. Thank you for the help.

I did notice that I received a rather large amounts of warnings when I completed the process though. Is that normal when running CK? after checking the plugin, according to the directions, in SSEedit I didn't come up with errors so I'm hoping its fine.

That's totally normal. Just ignore the warnings....(I think,.... :-) )

That's totally normal. Just ignore the warnings....(I think,.... :-) )

The warnings you see when running CK2 are normal, and can be safely ignored (although if you ever wanted to you can go though them and learn more about why they're being generated), but if you follow the Configure The Creation Kit directions on the Prerequisites Page you won't see them.  One of the lines in the premade CreationKitCustom.ini file you download and install in your SkyrimSE home directory tells the CK2 to not display the messages.

Edited by Decopauge123

do us a screenshot of this formid in xedit.

Edit: Look at the previous image do you happen to still have the AOS Cutting floor patch installed?

cos to me it look like it a issue with CRF and not AOS.

That's the problem, i cannot seem to find it anywhere within xedit.

And yes, that patch is installed. I'm pretty stumped  :confusion:

That patch shouldn't be installed if you've updated AOS to 3.0. Could that be your problem?

What mod is in position 08 in your load order. That is the mod that has the issue. (or a mod loading after editing the same record from that mod).