Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

So, when it's raining, I can't actually see the rain. All I can see are the water drops hitting the ground and me dripping. Did I screw up a patch or something?

Edit: Oh, I can see the lightning, if that makes a difference.

Edited by OCDCoder

That patch shouldn't be installed if you've updated AOS to 3.0. Could that be your problem?

I haven't got version 3. Lexy's guide was still on previous version when i finished. Typical though that the last thing to complete on the guide messes up  :rofl:

having the patches or not shouldn't matter.

but yes try removing the CRF AOS Patch

Just tried and get the same error  :crying:  

What mod is in position 08 in your load order. That is the mod that has the issue. (or a mod loading after editing the same record from that mod).

Ahh ok, 08 seems to be Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm 

Checked all blocks and sub blocks and XLCN - Location Data are all green

are the UNP options for the mods mandatory for this guide or can we choose CBBE options?

I think it's ok to choose CBBE as long as you do it for everything, body, textures and armour mods. I'm not using UNP or UNPB but my own UNP based bodyslide shape and it's quite possible to apply a different body to everything coherently.

I think it's ok to choose CBBE as long as you do it for everything, body, textures and armour mods. I'm not using UNP or UNPB but my own UNP based bodyslide shape and it's quite possible to apply a different body to everything coherently.

thanks.

so, what would happen then if i used WICO from the guide with CBBE?  WICO only files are based on UNP. idk what would be a cbbe replacement.

Edited by BlackJackal

thanks.

so, what would happen then if i used WICO from the guide with CBBE?  WICO only files are based on UNP. idk what would be a cbbe replacement.

I can't answer there, as I said my optional mesh is UNP based and I have no issues with WICO, not sure about CBBE. I know there's a CBBE version of WICO for LE (maybe port using NIFopt on meshes?. I have no idea how that will work with the NPC and Character Merge, don't know if the facegen is compatible with CBBE. It might not be as simple as I thought.

I can't answer there, as I said my optional mesh is UNP based and I have no issues with WICO, not sure about CBBE. I know there's a CBBE version of WICO for LE (maybe port using NIFopt on meshes?. I have no idea how that will work with the NPC and Character Merge, don't know if the facegen is compatible with CBBE. It might not be as simple as I thought.

well darn, thanks for bringing that up. i didnt want to start downloading CBBE versions to find out they dont work. i guess ill have to live with UNP.

I dont expect this but maybe the creators of the mod guide can eventually implement Modular sections of the guide. like choosing CBBE vs UNP for example. lol just a thought.

Yay! I'm testing it right away! The Follower Safety Patch consists of only 1 script that conflicts with iAFT. I've decided to let Kryptopyr's script carry, hope that doesn't cause any issues.

Traps Make Noise is compatible with everything except bear traps and will override AFT's follower safety feature on those. You can use it with Follower Trap Safety and place both below AFT. Same should apply for improved traps.

From a quick assessment, I'm using this along with Lethal traps to compare them in xEdit. In general, due to levelling, kryptopyr's traps are less harmful to much more harmful than Lethal Traps. krypropyr's mechanical traps aren't as deadly as Lethal Traps' but still 3x as deadly as vanilla, and scale damage with player level up to 70 (Lethal traps just adds a whopping amount of damage to all levels). Poison darts and flames are WAY more deadly in krypto's. Maybe up to 4x as deadly as Lethal and 8x as deadly as vanilla. Gas traps are slightly more harmful in Lethal. Falmer ballista seems to wreak more havoc in Lethal as well. Some CR is needed with Audio Overhaul especially in explosions.

Traps Make Noise is compatible with everything except bear traps and will override AFT's follower safety feature on those. You can use it with Follower Trap Safety and place both below AFT. Same should apply for improved traps.

Thanks for the reminder. I've just realized that, since Traps Make Noise's assets are packed in bsa, iAFT's script should win. I extracted Improved Traps's scripts and that one script is really the only one that conflicts with iAFT. Besides that, other scripts conflict with Lethal Traps which is to be expected. No other asset conflicts, apparently. So in my case I'm removing the Follower Trap Safety patch as long as I have iAFT, since krypto suggests placing it before, it would be redundant. Leaving Improved Traps packed in its bsa resolves the conflict in favour of iAFT wherever it's placed in the install order.